Runic Rampage is a Playond exclusive. Download and subscribe to enjoy an ever-growing collection of wonderful games.
Play as a raging dwarf and crush your enemies with mighty hammer strikes! Runic Rampage features brutal melee combat, badass bosses and a challenging hunt for the fragments of a legendary rune stone.
Sharpen your axe and equip your hammer - Runic Rampage is the brutal action adventure every dwarf has been waiting for. Master fatal combos and unleash powerful spells to defeat hordes of ruthless foes in intense melee combat.
Legend says that once a rune stone protected the dwarves, but it disappeared and war destroyed the kingdom. You play Grimbard - last champion of the dwarfs. On your quest to collect the missing rune stone fragments you have to survive the desert, enter dark and mysterious woods, descend to the deepest caves and climb the top of the Frozen Fortress. Uncover the truth about your kingdom's downfall and change the destiny of your nation.
Prepare for a fast-paced, yet narrative dungeon brawling experience in a world of thick atmosphere.
◆ Stylized over-the-top violence - satisfying splatter effects.
◆ Ruthless bosses - defeat them with your head and hammer.
◆ Dynamic enemy damage - dodge their attacks, make them hurt each other and smash them into the ground.
◆ Original soundtrack and custom-crafted soundscapes - dive deep into the world's atmosphere.
◆ Procedurally generated level layouts with an adaptive music system - explore and master different battlegrounds every time you play.
Subscribe to play the game and many more!
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
We're proud to announce that the game has joined the Playond collection!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One handed gamer
I'm battling cancer and lost the use of my left arm, so now i cant play most games.
Could you please make this playable with one hand.
I reallyy enjoy runic rampage.
I bought it but can't play it
Not for iPhone X
Don’t buy this if you have a iPhone X. This does not do the screen justice. Its not even worth playing the game until they can adjust the screen to fit the phone properly. Very disappointing for a game that just came out. Once they update this, if they ever do, I will recommend the game according to game play.
FYI, as it stands it’s basically like playing a game the size of an iPhone 4 on a big beautiful screen with so much wasted space. Which if they used that space the controls wouldn’t seem like they are so smushed.
So far so good.
Just bought this on the Apple TV. It’s tough enough, has the upgrades, enough combos to keep fights interesting, and all the blood splatter you could ask for.
- Playond IVS
- 213.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Crescent Moon Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.