Whether you're a frequent runner or just a running novice, proper warm up and cool down is important for you. RunnerStretch will guide you through a set of stretching routines to help you prevent running injuries and improve your running performance.
- Dynamic warm up routines to get your joints lubricated and blood circulation going.
- Static cool down routines to relax your muscles after running and help your muscles heal better.
- Simple warm up and cool down guidance interface.
- Voice guidance to help you run through the warm up and cool down routines without looking at your phone.
- Choose 5km or 10km running for more tailored warm up and cool down time.
- Do these routines using your Apple Watch!
- Both the iOS and Apple Watch app UI can now display English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. Users can change the language in the setting page. Please let me know if you want a specific language to be added.
- The voice guidance will now support English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- added exercise description in the watch app.
- added 3D Touch quick action menu to launch your routine guide directly from home screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple stretch for running
This app is great. It’s very simple and easy to use. I’m better at remembering to stretch when I have an app telling me what to do. It has ads but not the annoying pop up kind that are so invasive you can’t use the app. My only complaint is that it doesn’t tell you how long the stretch time is. I think they’re about 5-10 minutes but it would be nice to know the total time before I start.
Best one in the App Store
It's completely free first off. It's simple to use and has audio queues to tell you what your doing next and how long and when the time is up. You literally just turn it on and it goes. You don't need to fumble with the phone in between positions. It's ad supported but the ads are so out of the way and non intrusive. It's a beautiful simple app.
So grateful for this app!
I use this app before and after every workout! I have used this since day one of running and am now running 4 miles consistently. Never had an injury. I am very confident that it's due to the thorough stretching this app provides!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.