Runnin'City is the App Store's simplest and most effective sight-running app.
How it works:
1) Lace up your running shoes and pop in your headphones.
2) Launch the Runnin'City route of your choice.
3) Start running! The audio GPS instructions will guide you.
4) Listen up: the audio guide will tell you everything you need to know about the city and its monuments, neighbourhoods, parks etc.
5) Take a shower and go impress your friends with your new-found cultural knowledge!
Oh and by the way, it's all totally free :)
What makes Runnin’City so good? It’s…
• CLEVER. There's no need for 4G, just download the route in advance when you're connected to the internet.
• EFFECTIVE. You don’t have to plan your route before you go.
• THOUGHTFUL. The app will guide you to the nearest point on the route, and guide you home again once you're done.
• SIMPLE. Runnin'City leads the way so there’s no need to read a map.
• THOROUGH. The app tracks your performance, giving you all the running stats you need. You can even share your data with the Apple Health app.
• CONSIDERATE. Not a fan of running? Feel free to walk! Runnin'City isn't one to judge.
• INFORMATIVE BUT NOT BORING. No complicated dates or names, that's a promise. It's an app, not a lecture!
What the media thinks:
"One of the 100 apps you need to have on your smartphone" - Challenges Magazine
"The must-have" - L'Équipe Magazine
"Gets your brain and your legs working" - Cosmopolitan
"Our app crush" - Running pour Elles
"You end up smarter and slimmer. What could be better?" - Do It In Paris
Runnin'City has been honoured with a prestigious Innovation Award at the 2019 CES in Las Vegas. So what are you waiting for? Download it now!
Psst: Interested in running and travelling? Follow us on social media!
Version 3.1 of Runnin'City introduces lots of new features to improve the user’s experience:
-You can now select your allergies on your Runnin’City profile so that you’re informed more accurately about the level of allergens present on the route, in real time.
-It is now possible to log in with your Decathlon account.
-Did you enjoy your experience using the Runnin’City app? You can now share a photo at the end of your run!
-We have also fixed bugs and improved the application’s performance.
Ratings and Reviews
- Mile Positioning Solutions
- 163.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Mile Positioning Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.