Get active, lose weight, and feel great! Track your steps 24/7 with just your phone using Pacer’s simple interface. Beat your goals and get fit today!
- Tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse.
- Quick overview of your daily steps, distance, time, floors climbed, and active calories.
- Records steps, pace, calories, distance and active time while running.
- View your route after each running.
- Stay motivated and on track with day-by-day Goals.
- Apple Watch integration: Link to Apple Health to track with your Apple Watch， leave your phone at home and still track stats.
- Bluetooth connectivity: connect wireless headphones and heart-rate monitors. Fitness tracker integration: Connect your Garmin, Fitbit and other styles in seconds.
- Apple Health integration: Connect to share your Track My Run workout details (including calories, route, and heart rate) to Apple Health and sync your Health measurements to Track My Run.
This app is using HealthKit to integrate data collected by other health apps on the iPhone, such as steps and weight.
- You can try 7-days free trial as new users. You can have this trial without any charge as soon as you download this app.
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless the user cancels it at least 24 hours before the current period.
- All payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. There is no need for registration or personal information.
- You have three options of subscription: $29.99/year with free 7 days trial, $6.99/month, or $20.99/year.
- GPS Running Tracking during your workout
- Personalize your daily workout goals
- Audio reminder to help you while running
- See your route after every workout
- Check your workout details & trends
Term of Use: http://trackmyruns3.ustinian.net/page/agreement.html
Ratings and Reviews
Highest age is 31?
Right after downloading the app is asks for my sex, age, height and weight. The highest age available is 31, and I’m in my 40’s. Also height and weight are in metric. I’m in the US and accustomed to Imperial measurements. I don’t know how many centimeters or kilos I am. I’m sure it’s a great app. Just not very useful for me. Didn’t want to give a bad rating, just would like to see some tweaks. Thank you.
More accurate than Strava.
More accurate than Strava. Tried Strava and went back to running. Prefer the look and feel of running.
Great way for me to track my runs.
Easy to use. Additional features available. Easy way to keep a record of my runs.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 祚春 王
- 37.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Ustinian Inc Limited
- In-App Purchases
- PREMIUM 1 YEAR - 7 days trial $29.99
- PREMIUM 1 YEAR - 30% OFF $20.99
- PREMIUM 1 MONTH $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.