Want to slim down in 4 weeks? No problem.
- Interval workouts designed to burn fat 3x faster
- Smart algorithm to maximize weight loss
- Meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, Vegan, etc)
- Fitness metric tools to track your progress
Use Running to Lose Weight as your all-in-one fitness and nutrition coach and start seeing results fast. All of our workouts are designed to burn twice the amount of calories in half the time.
How it works:
1) Choose the best program for weight loss
2) Follow the voice coach instructions for each workout
3) Fuel your body with easy to follow recipes
4) Slim down in no time
- Plans designed for runners just starting out and expert runners
- Choose the plan that's best suited for you and your goals
- Workouts are comprised of intervals of walking, running, and sprinting
- Just listen and run
MEAL PLANS & RECIPES
- Pick from our large array of meal plans including Paleo, Keto, Heart Strong, and many more
- Not sure? Take our Meal Plan test designed to match the best plan to your lifestyle and habits
- Included in the meal plans are unique guidelines to follow to maximize your results
- Cook to easy-to-follow recipes that are both delicious and good for your body
- Body weight tracker and insights to keep track of your fitness and weight loss
- Measure your heart rate with just your finger and your phone
- Our 2-minute Overtraining Test to determine if you're getting proper rest or overtraining
- Conclude each workout with an insight to see how you've improved every workout
Apple Health App Sharing
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Settings -> Health App Sharing)
Unlock additional features by subscribing to Premium! Features include:
- Stage 2 running and distance training programs
- Meal plans designed to keep the weight away and build muscle
- 400+ both healthy and delicious recipes
- Insights to keep track of your improvements
- Overtraining test to gauge your level of health and fitness
- All voice coaches that will keep you motivated to the finish line
- No ad experience
- Complimentary premium access to top health and fitness apps such as Fitness Buddy for gym and home workouts, Calorie Mama for automatic calorie counting, and so much more!
We offer auto-renewable subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are for a 1 month or 12 month duration
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD for 1 month of $39.99 USD per year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchased a subscription to that publication
Please note: Continuous use of GPS activities in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Slim down in 4 weeks with your own personalized running and meal plan! We expanded our plans to help you maximize fat loss.
Your reviews and feedback are important to us! We read them daily to continually improve our application.
Running to Lose Weight Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App not working
I absolutely was loving this app/ fell in love with it, thought about upgrading to premium then suddenly the app completely stops working, what gives? Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling an i just cant get it working again, there are no available updates either, could not figure out how to message support.
Poor app design
It’s a basic app that tracks distance, tells you when to run and when to walk. It crashes all the time, if you leave the app it will continue to run in background but good luck getting it to open back up to track your run or be able to finish it. So I have to leave it open the entire time I’m running and not answer any calls or change music or else I’ll never get it back correctly. Also when I finish my run it says “complete” and seems to save the run because the next workout comes up on my list (the next day’s run). However, every single day I get a notification from the app that says “you haven’t run in 5 days” or “6 days”...etc when I literally ran the day before (I run almost every day using the app). And the app “support” is a joke. Don’t count on getting any help there. Not a good app and doesn’t do what it says it does
Seemed good in theory, but some annoying issues....
I enjoy running but hate running one constant pace and so got this app. I had tried an app similar to this and really enjoyed it but that other app didn’t have much Apple Watch capabilities. Thought I’d try and find another one...and this one is worse. The different programs seem great but these are the issues I had:
1. Still not much Apple Watch capabilities. Unless I missed something. I’ll look more into this and will update my review if I find something.
2. On the other app, you were able to preview the workout. I don’t think that’s an option here.
3. For whatever reason, when I would lock the app to go to another app (music, Netflix) when I’d go back in and try to see remaining time for the interval, I couldn’t pull up the timer! It just has a “minutes remaining” in a bar at the bottom but when I tried to swipe it up or any action to get the timer, I couldn’t do it.
I’ll give this app one more week and play around with it, then I’ll probably delete it, unless I’m able to figure out my issues with it.
- Azumio Inc.
- 215.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $9.99
- Premium $39.99
- Premium $9.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.