¡TAKE YOUR SHOPPING LIST WITH YOU ON YOUR IPHONE!
Still using post-it to do your shopping list?
It is true, writing your shopping list on paper seems very practical but:
- Is it with you when you need it?
- Do you really understand your own handwriting?
- Does it fill itself or you need to do it every week?
Do you still think the traditional post-it is so practical?
Try out the new App RUNOUTOF!
The most intelligent and convenient shopping list available on iPhone and iPad that will help you do you own list within seconds! The more you use it, the smarter it will become! Launch the App in any moment and place and you’ll know what you are running out of at home and where to buy it so save some valuable money!
- Make as many shopping lists as you need. Your parent’s shopping? The weekend’s party?
- Do you think twice where to go for shopping? Where are the products you want to buy cheaper? This App will help you save some pennies!
- The first time using the App for shopping? Don’t worry! Use an extensive catalog of products with more than 180 references to build your shopping list for the first time.
- You don’t find the product you want in the catalog? Introduce as many new products in the catalog as you wish!
For more information visit https://joanapps.com/runoutof/
Tutorials available on https://joanapps.com/tutoriales/
Any problem with the App? Any idea on how to improve it? Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This update includes lots of new usability and esthetic improvements and some bugs corrections.
- Enhanced catalog filter. Now you can filter the product catalog by any word contained inside the product name (even if it is a composite name) to find the product you are looking for faster
- Dark mode support. Now you can enjoy the app in both, light and dark modes and see how beautiful it looks in both visualization modes
- User defaults. Now the app will learn how you like to work with it based on your selections, so next time you launch it everything will look as you like it
- Text is automatically capitalized when entered
- Now new lists are added as products do, by tapping the add button located in the top-right corner of the screen, for coherency
- The keyboard is automatically released when some text need to be entered on screen and automatically dismissed when you tap outside it throughout the app
- Products are now also sorted by section inside each category in the shopping list
- Added some information buttons in the product detail screen to show you how to use categories and sections to sort products
- Added a new button in the main screen with information on how to join our app fan group to help improve it with all your comments
- Corrected a bug that could cause the app to crash when changing the language of your device after you installed the app. In case you are affected by this bug, it is recommended that you to reinstall it from scratch.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Joan Santos Farras
- 102.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Joan Santos Farràs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.