Ready to start your running & fitness activities? Lace up your running shoes and track distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned and other stats with the Runtastic running app.
Start by tracking your runs in the free version & benefit from numerous useful features:
- Track workouts in real time with built-in GPS.
- Get audio feedback from the Voice Coach in the running app.
- Monitor your running statistics to analyze your training patterns.
- Whether you want to aim for distance, duration or frequency, your personal goal is all about you. You can even choose whether to have a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly goal. Training for something specific? Set your personal goal for a target date of your choice!
- Are you up for a challenge? We will help you maximize your motivation with targeted challenges.
- Track miles for your running shoes & we’ll let you know when it’s time to get a new pair.
- Join a group & run with friends.
- Engage in a little friendly competition & check the Leaderboard to see which of your friends has run the farthest.
- Start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist. View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your Apple Watch.
- Have a 3D look on your run afterwards by connecting your account to the Relive app.
- Runtastic is integrated with Garmin Connect (Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer) and Polar Flow.
Unlock all features including running training plans with the Runtastic Premium Membership:
- Keep track of your personal records in the jogging app.
- Start your running or marathon training with one of our training plans adapted to your fitness level.
- Track & save your favorite routes or discover new running routes from other users with the mile tracker.
- Take your running sessions to the next level & start interval trainings.
- Get drawn into another world with Story Runs.
- Send personal encouragement and custom messages within the Runtastic community via LIVE Tracking & Cheering.
- Push through those moments when you run out of energy with a boost from your favorite Powersong.
Join the community & get inspired by millions of fellow fitness fans worldwide.
Unleash your full potential: The Runtastic Premium Membership will unlock all Premium features in Runtastic Results and other Runtastic apps too.
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
To make sure the app is fully functioning for you, we
- fixed a few minor bugs
- improved the app’s stability
Ratings and Reviews
Micoach features missing.
This app is fine. I have a premium account. But I can’t help but miss what I loved about it when it was Micoach. 1)TRAINING ZONES You did a little assessment test and it adjusted your training for you. I became a better runner because of that. The app would tell you to speed up or slow down into your zone based on the initial assessment. The app does not assess you. It tells you to “ run at a comfortable pace” and then walk. This doesn’t work for someone like me that does not consider herself a runner. I need guidance and I don’t get that here. 2) DEADLINES- I used to be able to tell the app what day I was training for. For example, a 10k in December and it would adjust my training days. So a further out date might have less trainings per week than a date that was coming up. No option for that now. You can only pick a training plan based on time. Ex- I want to be able to run 30 minutes in 6 weeks. I also want to be able to run faster in those 30 minutes at the end of those 6 weeks. 3)HALFWAY MARKER- notification that I was halfway done with my workout so that I knew when to turn around. What I’m doing for that now is setting a timer on my watch. I’ve downloaded a few other apps but none gives me what I had with Micoach and this seems to be the one I like second best as I keep coming back to it.
It syncs well with my Apple Watch and I like that. I also like the auto pause feature.
after the most recent update, the voice alerts during runs either don't work or became too soft (even with phone on maximum volume) so they cannot be heard. I can no longer tell when I have completed half the run and need to turn around. I checked the help section in the app but the search field it opens in the browser doesn't work either (I can type in the search terms but clicking "Done" or the magnifying glass does nothing). I guess I shouldn't use automatic updates on this app.
Old review :
I have only used it for a few weeks and likely only basic features compared to others, but it has been fantastic so far. A really nice feature it has that my previous app did not is to set a workout goal, in duration, distance, or other, and during the workout it will let you know when you are halfway done (very useful during a run so I know when to turn around). It also tells you the pace periodically. It download the map when I have access to internet and the app works when I lose wifi during a run. I haven't looked at the history data yet but so far it has everything I was looking for
Developer Response ,
Hello! On behalf of the whole Runtastic team, we would like to thank you for being part of our growing community, and we hope you enjoy your future Runtastic activities.
App/Developer NOT Trustworthy. Be aware!
Signed up for the 7-day trial as the app does not allow all features (eg: “Plan” features that allows for preparing to run marathon ) unless you sign up for the premium/subscription. Even after signing up for the Premium subscription when you try to use the Plan feature for running marathon the app does not allow you to start the plan right away. Instead it only allows you to start the plan a week later. So, essentially even though I had signed up for the premium subscription I still couldn't use the feature until my 7-day trial ended.
To make things worse, I don't see any place within the app where I can cancel the 7-day trial subscription before it auto renews.
Based on my experience so far, I do not trust the app or the developer. First the app is in "trial" mode ; however not all features are enabled in the trial mode. Then in order to use the apps full functionality, you have to sign-up up for the Premium. Even after signing up you can't use the Plan because it doesn't allow you to start the Plan right away until the trial expires. Finally, by the 7th day the app auto charges for the entire year. Once the annual subscription has started you can not cancel our request refund. I hate to say this but I think this app is a scam. Be aware!
- 183.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $9.99
- Premium Membership $35.99
- Premium Membership $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.