Ready to start your running & fitness activities? Lace up your running shoes and track distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned and other stats with the adidas Running app.
JUST A FEW STEPS TO SUCCESS
1. Easy tracking in real time with built-in GPS — all your stats and your progress in one place
2. Customize the dashboard to your needs
3. Get audio feedback from the Voice Coach in the running app.
4. LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Let your friends know that you are out and about — receive custom cheers to motivate you to go even further!
5. Whether you want to aim for distance, duration or frequency, your personal goal is all about you. You can even choose whether to have a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly goal. Training for something specific? Set your personal goal for a target date of your choice!
6. Are you up for a challenge? We will help you maximize your motivation with targeted challenges.
7. Only thing that’s missing? A good shoe of course: Track miles for your running shoes & we’ll let you know when it’s time to get a new pair!
- Groups: Create a group and run with friends or join one of the many adidas Runners groups and be part of the many events!
- Engage in a little friendly competition & check the Leaderboard to see which of your friends has run the farthest.
- Start an adidas Running activity directly from your wrist. View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your Apple Watch.
- Have a 3D look at your run afterwards by connecting your account to the Relive app.
- Runtastic is integrated with Garmin Connect (Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer) and Polar Flow.
Join the community & get inspired by millions of fellow fitness fans worldwide.
Unleash your full potential: The Premium Membership will unlock all Premium features in adidas Running & adidas Training, including the 6 different training plans.
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
As the world copes with a global health issue, we're responding by offering you a wide variety of ways to focus on your health and fitness without leaving the house. Check out our Fit from Home Challenge to get a boost of motivation just when you may need it the most!
You've got a favorite sport type (maybe a favorite indoor one?) but you were stuck tracking it as "other"? Well we hope that you'll now find just what you're looking for since we added 31 new sport types that you can track!
We also gave the profile view a new look, meaning you get all the most interesting and relevant info about your app friends at a glance — clean, sleek and easy to navigate!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Micoach features missing.
This app is fine. I have a premium account. But I can’t help but miss what I loved about it when it was Micoach. 1)TRAINING ZONES You did a little assessment test and it adjusted your training for you. I became a better runner because of that. The app would tell you to speed up or slow down into your zone based on the initial assessment. The app does not assess you. It tells you to “ run at a comfortable pace” and then walk. This doesn’t work for someone like me that does not consider herself a runner. I need guidance and I don’t get that here. 2) DEADLINES- I used to be able to tell the app what day I was training for. For example, a 10k in December and it would adjust my training days. So a further out date might have less trainings per week than a date that was coming up. No option for that now. You can only pick a training plan based on time. Ex- I want to be able to run 30 minutes in 6 weeks. I also want to be able to run faster in those 30 minutes at the end of those 6 weeks. 3)HALFWAY MARKER- notification that I was halfway done with my workout so that I knew when to turn around. What I’m doing for that now is setting a timer on my watch. I’ve downloaded a few other apps but none gives me what I had with Micoach and this seems to be the one I like second best as I keep coming back to it.
It syncs well with my Apple Watch and I like that. I also like the auto pause feature.
Voice coach problems
I’ve been using the app for almost a year now and most of the time it works flawlessly. However one glaring issue pops up consistently and I haven’t figured out a way to fix it. Once starting a workout that is using the voice coach feature if I adjust the volume in any way, whether it is by the phone itself or my headphones, the voice coach will turn off. Now there seems to be a tab when a run is active where you can turn on/off the voice coach and auto pause features; however for me it is impossible to tell when it is active because it’s not an easily visible toggle switch like most parts of the app. The icons simply change from gray to like grayish blue. Outside with sunlight reflecting off the phone you can’t tell if it’s on or not. The only way I’ve found is to cancel the workout and start over and sometimes that doesn’t even work. I don’t know if this is just user error or just something that doesn’t affect many people. It is annoying having to run with your phone in your hand watching the screen to see when to alter your workout because the voice coach stopped working and you don’t want to go through part of your workout all over again.
App/Developer NOT Trustworthy. Be aware!
Signed up for the 7-day trial as the app does not allow all features (eg: “Plan” features that allows for preparing to run marathon ) unless you sign up for the premium/subscription. Even after signing up for the Premium subscription when you try to use the Plan feature for running marathon the app does not allow you to start the plan right away. Instead it only allows you to start the plan a week later. So, essentially even though I had signed up for the premium subscription I still couldn't use the feature until my 7-day trial ended.
To make things worse, I don't see any place within the app where I can cancel the 7-day trial subscription before it auto renews.
Based on my experience so far, I do not trust the app or the developer. First the app is in "trial" mode ; however not all features are enabled in the trial mode. Then in order to use the apps full functionality, you have to sign-up up for the Premium. Even after signing up you can't use the Plan because it doesn't allow you to start the Plan right away until the trial expires. Finally, by the 7th day the app auto charges for the entire year. Once the annual subscription has started you can not cancel our request refund. I hate to say this but I think this app is a scam. Be aware!
- runtastic GmbH
- 198.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More $19.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More $21.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.