Ready to start your running & fitness activities? Lace up your running shoes and track distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned and other stats with the Runtastic running app.
Start by tracking your runs in the free version & benefit from numerous useful features:
- Track workouts in real time with built-in GPS.
- Get audio feedback from the Voice Coach in the running app.
- Monitor your running statistics to analyze your training patterns.
- Set yourself a yearly running goal.
- Are you up for a challenge? We will help you maximize your motivation with targeted challenges.
- Track miles for your running shoes & we’ll let you know when it’s time to get a new pair.
- Join a group & run with friends.
- Engage in a little friendly competition & check the Leaderboard to see which of your friends has run the farthest.
- Start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist. View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your Apple Watch.
- Have a 3D look on your run afterwards by connecting your account to the Relive app.
- Runtastic is integrated with Garmin Connect (Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer) and Polar Flow.
Unlock all features including running training plans with the Runtastic Premium Membership:
- Keep track of your personal records in the jogging app.
- Start your running or marathon training with one of our training plans adapted to your fitness level.
- Track & save your favorite routes or discover new running routes from other users with the mile tracker.
- Take your running sessions to the next level & start interval trainings.
- Get drawn into another world with Story Runs.
- Send personal encouragement and custom messages within the Runtastic community via LIVE Tracking & Cheering.
- Push through those moments when you run out of energy with a boost from your favorite Powersong.
Join the community & get inspired by millions of fellow fitness fans worldwide.
Unleash your full potential: The Runtastic Premium Membership will unlock all Premium features in Runtastic Results and other Runtastic apps too.
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
To make sure the app is fully functioning for you, we
- fixed a few minor bugs
- improved the app’s stability
Ratings and Reviews
Micoach features missing.
This app is fine. I have a premium account. But I can’t help but miss what I loved about it when it was Micoach. 1)TRAINING ZONES You did a little assessment test and it adjusted your training for you. I became a better runner because of that. The app would tell you to speed up or slow down into your zone based on the initial assessment. The app does not assess you. It tells you to “ run at a comfortable pace” and then walk. This doesn’t work for someone like me that does not consider herself a runner. I need guidance and I don’t get that here. 2) DEADLINES- I used to be able to tell the app what day I was training for. For example, a 10k in December and it would adjust my training days. So a further out date might have less trainings per week than a date that was coming up. No option for that now. You can only pick a training plan based on time. Ex- I want to be able to run 30 minutes in 6 weeks. I also want to be able to run faster in those 30 minutes at the end of those 6 weeks. 3)HALFWAY MARKER- notification that I was halfway done with my workout so that I knew when to turn around. What I’m doing for that now is setting a timer on my watch. I’ve downloaded a few other apps but none gives me what I had with Micoach and this seems to be the one I like second best as I keep coming back to it.
It syncs well with my Apple Watch and I like that. I also like the auto pause feature.
App/Developer NOT Trustworthy. Be aware!
Signed up for the 7-day trial as the app does not allow all features (eg: “Plan” features that allows for preparing to run marathon ) unless you sign up for the premium/subscription. Even after signing up for the Premium subscription when you try to use the Plan feature for running marathon the app does not allow you to start the plan right away. Instead it only allows you to start the plan a week later. So, essentially even though I had signed up for the premium subscription I still couldn't use the feature until my 7-day trial ended.
To make things worse, I don't see any place within the app where I can cancel the 7-day trial subscription before it auto renews.
Based on my experience so far, I do not trust the app or the developer. First the app is in "trial" mode ; however not all features are enabled in the trial mode. Then in order to use the apps full functionality, you have to sign-up up for the Premium. Even after signing up you can't use the Plan because it doesn't allow you to start the Plan right away until the trial expires. Finally, by the 7th day the app auto charges for the entire year. Once the annual subscription has started you can not cancel our request refund. I hate to say this but I think this app is a scam. Be aware!
I am going to be updating this as I use it longer. My first review is not a positive one. Yes , I paid for the premier version. Today I was supposed to do a 40 minute run. I start up the app on my Apple Watch and to my disappointment the Runtastic app only works with your watch if you have your phone on you. Not a chance am I carrying my phone while I run (iPhone 7). So that's a big disappointment so far.
The Runtastic app in general (on the watch) freezes way to often. Too many glitches.
I will keep updating as I go, not sure if the money I paid for this is worth it yet. Time will tell.
Oh, I cannot find my initial test results anywhere!! I know I entered them but they are nowhere to be found on the app.
I have the new watch and it’s been a while since I’ve used the app.
So far I’m doing the 5k intermediate training plan and everything is going really great.
Pros: easy to sync between my watch and phone.
Person talks to you and provides count downs.
Music controlled within app.
I still think that this app only works while your phone is with you. For example,’I don’t think I can start my plan for my 5k with my watch alone, I have to navigate to it with my phone and then have my phone on me. The watch simply mimics my phone.
Data read back could be better. In addition to seeing my pace a cross each mile. I would love to see what my pace is for the timed intervals.
That’s it for now. Will keep updating.
- 181.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $9.99
- Premium Membership $35.99
- Premium Membership $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.