Ready for a change? Get your dream body! Tailor your strength training to your schedule and fitness level. Start your first workout without equipment today!
- Create a custom 7-45 min bodyweight workout with the Workout Creator.
- Workout without equipment anywhere & anytime.
- 180+ HD workout videos including detailed instructions and a demo by a fitness trainer.
- Muscle workouts with varying levels of intensity tailored to your fitness level.
- Home workout on the big screen using the app on your iPad or Apple TV.
- Follow along with your muscle workout from your wrist. Get details about your workout stats in real time on your Apple Watch.
- Integration with Apple Health: add the details of your workout, like duration and calories burned, to your Apple Health account.
Start one of the many workouts from the Workout Collection (push ups, pull ups, sit ups and more) in the free version or unlock the 12-week training plan and more with the Runtastic Premium Membership:
- Kickstart strength training by choosing to complete 2, 3, 4, or 5 workouts a week.
- Get your personalized 12-week training plan adapted to your fitness level & availability.
- Create a custom workout: just pick your target zone & set the duration.
- Get real results!
Join the community & get inspired by millions of fellow fitness fans worldwide.
Unleash your full potential: The Runtastic Premium Membership will unlock all Premium features in Results and other Runtastic apps too.
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, a six-month subscription is $39.99, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
The renewal rate will be according to your subscription $9.99, $39.99 or $49.99.
Purchasing a Premium subscription will automatically end any active free trial, where applicable.
After purchase, you can deactivate automatic renewal in the settings of your iTunes account. Additionally you can manage all your subscriptions after purchase using your account settings.
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
The Workouts section of your favorite bodyweight training app got a makeover! Haven't tried one of the awesome ready-made workouts in our Workout Collection? Have a look to find a new favorite!
Got a question for us? We've got an answer at help.runtastic.com!
Ratings and Reviews
'Results' begets results
The app does a great job of engaging you into a progressive, efficient, and fun fitness regimen that is habit forming. Although I received a free premium subscription as a gift, I'm purchasing an annual one for my wife because I think it's a good deal. No reason you should not get results with this app!
I rated it two stars simply to attract attention to my two minor critiques here:
- please offer an option to opt out of the obligatory social media prompt after every workout. It's annoying for those of us who do not use social media. For that matter, please offer an option to opt out of the "how did you feel" page too.
- please input a way to delete the exercise how-to videos from the device. I like how the videos are seamlessly built in to the app, but as I progress in the program, the app is taking up a lot of memory. This will be of great help for those of us who do not have much memory or manage it poorly.
I do integrate pull-ups on my own because there are minimal pulling exercises in this program. But that is a minor quibble and I like the purity of the body weight only program because it's often not possible to have a pull-up bar handy at all times.
17 Jan 2018: I just finished four weeks into my second 12 week program. This app is a no brainer if you want an efficient, scalable, habitual workout. Highly recommend despite the obligatory social media share prompt.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Thank you for your honest feedback! We will forward your ideas regarding the option to disable the "Share-Screen" after an activity to our developers. If you notice that the videos are taking a high amount of space from your iOS device, please make sure to remove the app and then install it again. This way the videos automatically get deleted. But, before removing the app, make sure all sessions are synched with Runtastic.com. Have a great day!
Pretty good body weight training
Things I love about this app. Great tutorials that help me do the exercises properly. Customized work out based on my fitness level. A nice system for tracking my fitness. I have been looking for a body weight-based workout routine because I hate gyms and I don't want to buy a bunch of gear. This does that well!
Things I don't love about this app. The app itself is huge. Then it caches a bunch of video that cannot be deleted from your phone. This thing will seriously eat up space on your device. It's a bit slow and requires tons of button clicks to get even basic things done. This app could be streamlined and made so much more efficient. For example, when I am done with a work out let me go right to stretching. Don't make me go all the way through three tabs and start stretching from a totally new page. Finally, make all the buttons work. The only reason I am writing this review today is because I absolutely could not click no in the app. Shame on you and 3 stars instead of 4.
Great App! One request.
I love this app! Just started using it seriously about 2 weeks ago and I am finally getting into a good routine. The workouts are short so I can fit them into my busy schedule but I still get a great burn and I’m definitely sweating throughout. Keeps me motivated and they’re simple to follow so far. Great design and looks sleek and professional.
ONE REQUEST: I wish there was a way to turn on a tone/sound rather than the voice for the timed portions of the stretches and exercises (20 sec plank, 30 sec child’s pose, etc) because I’m not great at counting and I don’t want to have to look at my phone constantly to know when the time is up. Especially for stretches so I can focus on winding down/enjoying the stretch and addressing my body rather than being worried about time. The voice is okay but takes away from the music I play on my phone while I’m working out.
- 216.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $9.99
- Premium Membership $49.99
- Premium Membership $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.