Ready to start your running & fitness activities? Whether you’re training for a 5k, a marathon, or exercising for weight loss, our fitness coach will help you achieve your goals. Track distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned and other stats with the adidas Running app by Runtastic.
JUST A FEW STEPS TO SUCCESS
1. Easy tracking in real time with built-in GPS—all your stats and your progress are in one place
2. Customize the dashboard to your needs
3. Get audio feedback from the Voice Coach in the running app.
4. LIVE Tracking: Let your friends know that you're out and about!
5. Whether you want to aim for distance, duration or frequency, your personal goal is all about you. You can even choose whether to have a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly goal. Training for something specific? Set your personal goal for a target date of your choice!
6. Are you up for a challenge? We will help you maximize your motivation with targeted challenges.
7. Only thing that’s missing? A good shoe of course: Track miles for your running shoes & we’ll let you know when it’s time to get a new pair!
- Groups: Create a group and run with friends or join one of the many adidas Runners groups and be part of the many events!
- Engage in a little friendly competition & check the Leaderboard to see which of your friends has run the farthest.
- Start an adidas Running activity directly from your wrist. View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your Apple Watch.
- Have a 3D look at your run afterwards by connecting your account to the Relive app.
- Synchronize your activity data into the app when you use one of our partners, including My Fitness Pal, Suunto, Running Heroes, Keller Sports, Polar, and Garmin Connect (Garmin Forerunner, Fenix, GPS-enabled Vivo or Edge bike computer).
- Integration with Apple Health: add the details of your workout, like duration and calories burned, to your Apple Health account.
Join the community & get inspired by millions of fellow fitness fans worldwide.
Unleash your full potential: The Premium Membership will unlock all Premium features in adidas Running & adidas Training, including the 6 different training plans.
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancelation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
The renewal rate will be according to your subscription $9.99, $39.99 or $49.99.
Purchasing a Premium subscription will automatically end any active free trial, where applicable.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
Import Apple Health Data: Our latest feature lets you use third-party Apple Watch apps to get active and upload data to adidas Running!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Incredibly Helpful Tool for During the Run
I used this to train for and complete my first marathon. The gps tracking, even when I did not have internet while running in other countries, is my primary draw. I also love that it gives the interactive map with pacing. One thing to keep it from 5 stars is the planning feature. It is not customizable enough to be really helpful. For example, it should have you set a date and then back track a plan for you, rather than determine when you are done. Also, I trained for my marathon intensely for 7 weeks, and although I know that’s not advised, it was what I did, so I would have liked the option to shorten the time. Instead, I found internet training plans and used this app as active tracking, which it did exceptionally well.
Micoach features missing.
This app is fine. I have a premium account. But I can’t help but miss what I loved about it when it was Micoach. 1)TRAINING ZONES You did a little assessment test and it adjusted your training for you. I became a better runner because of that. The app would tell you to speed up or slow down into your zone based on the initial assessment. The app does not assess you. It tells you to “ run at a comfortable pace” and then walk. This doesn’t work for someone like me that does not consider herself a runner. I need guidance and I don’t get that here. 2) DEADLINES- I used to be able to tell the app what day I was training for. For example, a 10k in December and it would adjust my training days. So a further out date might have less trainings per week than a date that was coming up. No option for that now. You can only pick a training plan based on time. Ex- I want to be able to run 30 minutes in 6 weeks. I also want to be able to run faster in those 30 minutes at the end of those 6 weeks. 3)HALFWAY MARKER- notification that I was halfway done with my workout so that I knew when to turn around. What I’m doing for that now is setting a timer on my watch. I’ve downloaded a few other apps but none gives me what I had with Micoach and this seems to be the one I like second best as I keep coming back to it.
It syncs well with my Apple Watch and I like that. I also like the auto pause feature.
Apple Watch Implementation is extremely frustrating (constant freezing)
I use the Apple Watch app in conjunction with my iPhone and the Apple Watch app has only one job I ask of it: Show me an accurate reflection of my progress at a glance while out for a run. It’s failure in this one task is so complete as to almost be impressive. Most mornings the screen will freeze and not update until, while trying to maintain my pace, I fiddle around with the watch button to leave the app and then return. Sometimes even that “fix” won’t unfreeze the screen. I have been using this app for many years now and I thought the addition of the Apple Watch would finally save me from having to look at the upside-down iPhone screen when I wear my armband. (Another wish would be control over screen-orientation on the iPhone app but its been years and deaf ears for that idea from the Runtastic/now Adidas team.) So I have a fairly nice bit of kit that would provide a great experience if only the freezing screen issue could be fixed. I maintain a strong Bluetooth connection between the Apple Watch and my iPhone. The lack of consistency in providing the most basic functionality is so frustrating. I have almost 10 years of running data ‘invested’ in using the app in its current incarnation and I am reluctantly considering moving to another running app so I can glance down at my wrist for a quick update of my basic metrics.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we understand how frustrating it can be when the adidas Running app on your Apple Watch does not function as intended. Check out our Help Center for more information: https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us/sections/115001273625-Apple-Watch
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- runtastic GmbH
- 212.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $9.99
- Premium Membership $35.99
- Premium Membership $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.