Get active, burn calories and lose weight with your pedometer app! Runtastic Steps counts your daily steps and provides insights into your activity level.
EXPLORE THE FREE APP VERSION
* Track your daily steps, walking distance, calories burned & active minutes without any extra hardware.
* Integrate the Runtastic Steps tracker with Apple Health.
* Get detailed weekly, monthly and yearly activity overviews to monitor your progress.
* Set daily step goals to challenge yourself in your activity tracker.
* Integrate tracked activities from your Runtastic apps like Runtastic, Results, Six Pack or any other app in the steps counter.
UNLEASH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL WITH RUNTASTIC PREMIUM
The Runtastic Steps walking app has 3 unique plans adapted to your activity & fitness level.
* 30-Day Activity Boost: Quickly up your daily step count over a month.
* Step It Up: A mix of step and active minutes goals will help you get more active.
* Walking for Weight Loss: Increase your daily activity level over 12 weeks to burn calories and reach your weight goal.
* The Runtastic Premium Membership will unlock all Premium features in Runtastic Steps and other Runtastic apps too.
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, a six-month subscription is $39.99, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
To make sure the app is fully functioning for you, we
- fixed a few minor bugs
- improved the app’s stability
Love the Runtastic Steps app? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others why Runtastic Steps is your favorite daily tracking app in the App Store!
Got a question for us? We've got an answer at help.runtastic.com!
Ratings and Reviews
So I love the Runtastic apps! I’ve even paid for PRO. But when ME got updated to STEPS, my steps change daily. And when I say the change daily, I mean the previous days keep changing what they said before. Then in the evening when I check my steps, the tracker has restarted and my count is a few hundred.
Please correct this glitch! I want to be able to use all runtastic apps
Update: After my post, the app was updated. Steps have been more accurate and previous days steps are not changing. Love the app!
Developer Response ,
Hello, we are very sorry. Please contact our Support Team at help.runtastic.com so we can take a closer look at the problem you're experiencing. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to finding a solution for you. Your Runtastic Team.
Great App !
Really love this app, keeps track of my walking regimen along with my wife having it also ! We can actually see and count our movements for the day that we used to just guess at. I used to drive my truck thru the course to see how far we went but steps and how fast you move is what counts. Recommend this to all my senior friends as we are both over 60. Why buy expensive gadgets to wear when our cells do it all for us and more !
Jess and Marie Contreras
Dancing Steps aren’t credited
I like the fact that walking throughout the day in my line of work are credited. Your app made me realize how many steps I’ve taken so far.
Lately, I’ve taken up ballroom dancing and the steps take aren’t reflected as much, even if I’ve been dancing for an hour . I barely hit my 8000 steps goal for the day, it’ll still be in the red or yellow zone. It’s not as much as doing other activities, like yoga, HIIT, or even elliptical and treadmill which are mostly done in place.
If there’s a way you could adjust the app so I can get credit for the several steps made during dancing, I would really appreciate it.
- 184.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $9.99
- Premium Membership - Added benefits in the Me app $4.99
- Premium Membership - Added benefits in the Me app $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.