Get 40+ free healthy recipes and kitchen hacks! Your complete healthy recipe book right in your phone. Want a low-calorie healthy treat to satisfy your sweet tooth? Need a quick post-workout recipe to fuel the gains? Pop open your Runtasty app and head to the market. The ingredients are practical, the recipes are simple and your belly will be happy.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 40+ dietitian-approved recipes available for all diets and dietary restrictions: gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, meat-eater, dairy-free, low-carb and more!
- Calories & Macros: All recipes include calorie, protein, carbohydrate and fat break down
- Step-by-step videos: All recipes are available in a quick and entertaining video format
- 7 additional how-to videos: Kitchen hacks to make your life in the kitchen so much easier
- Filter recipes based on different categories: Under 15 minutes, post-workout, less than 200 calories, nut-free, breakfast and more!
- Mark your favorites: Go back to your favorite recipes so you can make them again and again
RUNTASTY RECIPE FAVORITES:
- Fluffy Protein Pancakes
- Hummus-Crusted Chicken with Veggies
- Colorful Quinoa Salad
Happy cooking and enjoy your meal!
Runtastic Terms & Conditions: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
We've made a couple of improvements to make sure the app is fully functioning for you. Just install the update and continue using the app :)
Ratings and Reviews
Great! Easy videos and basic cooking skills
It's a great cooking app for athletes, especially those lazy ones in the kitchen with little or no experience with basic meals. It has a "how to" section where it teaches you the basic skills that usually are taken for granted (i.e. Cutting onions or avocado...)
TLDR: find a different app, this one leaves out lots of important information.
The inclusion of nutrition facts is useless on some recipes- i.e. Stuffed Tomatoes- because it gives info for a serving, but never says how much a serving is. Moreover, the ingredients list- picking on the Stuffed Tomatoes again- don’t specify what was used in their recipe. It says “500g Ground Beef” and a quick google search shows that using different ratios of meat to fat will give very different calorie info.
Developer Response ,
Hey there, thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate your honest input and will forward your idea to the product team for review. Have a great day! Your Runtastic Team.
Good, These Are The Pros And Cons
Compared to Buzzfeed Tasty, there are pros of this app:
🔘 Displays Basic Nutrition Facts
🔘Provides a how-to tab to teach basic stuff, e.g. cutting ginger
🔘 Pretty much all of the food is healthy.
But Tasty is better in the following ways:
🔘 More recipe selection
🔘 Comment section to share tips and cooking ideas.
I am liking this one and will hold on to it. Hopefully the selection will enlarge as time passes by and hopefully my review will be considered. I am enjoying the app so far.
- 101.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © runtastic GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.