We are delighted to announce our 2019 Rutgers Online Learning Conference, scheduled to take place on March 18, 2019. This popular conference attracts hundreds of attendees each year, as a cross-disciplinary forum for the exchange of information on research, development, and applications of all topics related to online, hybrid, and technology-assisted face-to-face learning. Past presentations have included discussions and demonstrations of available and emerging technologies, use of various Learning Management Systems, ancillary software and sites, new instructional paradigms and pedagogical methods, assessments, virtual worlds, audio/video elements, faculty training and resources, and more.
Whom Will You Meet?
• Faculty and students in ALL disciplines
• Departmental pedagogical support coordinators
• Technology support coordinators
• Department and program chairs
• All interested in improving technology-assisted education
• Training, learning and industry professionals from both the public and private sectors
• Instructional designers and developers
• Curriculum managers
• eLearning analysts
• Educational technology vendors
• Anyone charged with increasing workplace performance through the use of online learning technologies
From within the app, RUOnlineCon will allow you to:
• Link your Twitter and tweet your post right from the app
• Uploaded photos are displayed during the conference
• Like and comment on photos of other participants
• Complete objectives, earn points, win prizes
• View all the images other participants post
• Build a personalized schedule for the conference
• Leave feedback workshops you've attended
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- 9.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © Rutgers University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.