Endless runner addictive fun from the developer of the #1 smash hit game Air Hockey! You are the sole survivor, hunted by evil humans...you must escape from Rush City! Jump from rooftop to rooftop, dodge helicopters, run as fast as you can! Buff up with piles of challenging objectives & use super powers to out score your friends!
"An addictive endless runner set against a breathtaking nighttime cityscape backdrop" - AppAddict.net
"Acceleroto nailed it again with another awesome game." - Reviewer on AppsMeNow.com
- One-game super powers cheat death, deflect helicopters, and rake in more stars!
- Universal game for your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
- Super graphics tweaks to show off your iPad 2, iPhone4S or new iPad!
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- See your friends’ high scores on laser billboards while you play
- Score multipliers, bigger jumps and faster acceleration for every buff up!
- Automagic iCloud syncing of achievements between your devices (for supported iOS versions)
- Play Rush City with your iCade game controller for retro arcade action!
- Simple one-touch controls!
- Takes seconds to learn, hours & hours to master!
- To "die by helicopter" it's best to get a ways into the game until you see the helicopters appear lower above buildings or in between buildings. They're easier to splat yourself on then.
- To jump in the last 0.5m of a building, pick a building with a border on the roof and use that as a rough guide for when to jump.
- iPhone 5 support!
- Awesome bloom camera effects to show off the iPhone 5's graphics power
- Level 6 achievements are now more achievable
- iCloud syncing improvements
- Performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesomely addictive. simple to learn. Hard to master
I've been playing night and day, for hours and hours. I can't stop. I'm now one of the top 5 players, and won't be satisfied until I'm number one player. Come get some. I challenge anyone that thinks they have better hand eye coordination than I do.
Game is so-so. Score disappears too fast. Needs more boosts and options to continue boosts on the same run. Last three objectives impossible even after you reprogrammed to make it easier. Star magnet and 25% purchases are worthless. Why should I pay 750 for a 25% increase when it may only yield an additional 10 or 20. I spend 750 and may get only 30, or 65 and the little guy gets wiped out. Same is true with the magnet, I can get most without the magnet. Now spend 500 on a shield and you lose it when you stumble on a crate. BANG it's gone. I have over 60,000 stars, why should I spend them if they do me no good.
I have 27 of 30 objectives and do not envision it going any further. I may as well delete it.
It is cool
The game is pretty cool but I wish when you put the shied on it would not slow you down so much and I also wish they had bonus rounds to accumulate more points would be really nice and it will be cooler have different colors other than the pink where she is and green and maybe as you go through different levels you could choose more colors and get bigger stronger or something like that will be cool too
- 22 MB
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011-2012 Acceleroto
- In-App Purchases
- 1000 Stars $0.99
- 7500 Stars $4.99
- 25000 Stars $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.