English to Russian & Russian to English offline translator & dictionary app with ability to search long sentences & expressions.
Includes more than 200K words, sentences & expressions
No internet required.
Auto language detection.
Easy to use, fast, works offline.
Pronunciation with human voice.
Support finding sentences, phrases, related words.
Word correction for mistyped words.
Tap word to see its meaning in popup window.
Review words and expressions with History & Favorites.
***Upgrade to Premium to unlock advanced features***
- Ad-free experience
- Unlimited translation
- No limit on input text length
You can pay once for Premium
or choose from 2 subscription options
- a yearly subscription.
- a monthly subscription.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- iOS13 fully support
- Offline Translation for Premium Users
- Fix some UI bugs and deprecated APIs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great offline app for Russian!
As with all apps, you need more than one, especially for translation when you are overseas. I like this because it works off-line. You can’t always depend on Internet.
I like how it gives you the translation you’re looking for, and a whole bunch of other related translations that you meant to say or might need. It should be a good assumption that you have some basic command of your target language so you are able to discern and choose the best translation for what you mean to say.
I would pair this wonderful app with (all following are apps) Collins Russian dictionary, PROMT offline translator and Google Translate.
This Is Very Useful For Russian Learners
This app is very good for learning new words and phrases. In just a couple of minutes, I have learned multiple different useful words and phrases that I could use in everyday life. If you want to learn Russian, then this is an app for you!
Seemed OK until bombarded with ads
At first opening and use of the app, it showed a lot of info, including many different ways to translate a word. Audio files to support you on your listening skills and how it can be pronounced naturally.
But as soon as you enter a word, it shotgun-bursts you in the face with a loud-playing app. Defeats the purpose of an offline, free dictionary.
Don’t get me wrong, I know the Ad Game and how these free apps make money. I wouldn’t have minded advert banners all day long. But a pop up ad for basic use (single-word search)? Nah.
- EVOLLY.APP PTE. LTD
- 181.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © EVOLLY.APP
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Premium $5.99
- Pro Version $19.99
- 1 Year Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.