Stay connected with the Rutgers mobile application, available for the iPhone, iPod, and iPad. Access the University on the go: check campus bus times, dining hall menus, myRutgers, Scarlet Knights schedules and scores, and more. Find your way to class with Places and visit Rutgers mobile web sites that work great whether you're on cellular or RUWireless.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when users switched from WiFi to their cellular network
- Updated "Career Services" to "Career Exploration and Success"
- Added "Commuter Life" and "Student Accounting"
- Added links in various views allowing users to open a website, call/text a number, or email without the need to copy and paste
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Useful, but Keeps Crashing
The app has great information, but it’s unfortunately mostly inaccessible because the app is always crashing. I’ve deleted and redownloaded it several times; this fixes the issue for a few minutes, but the app always ends up crashing again (1-5 min timeframe). I’m not sure why this issue occurs. I’ve experienced it both on cellular data and on wifi.
Only Works for iOS 9.0 & up
This app continues to keep crashing unless I updated my phone to iOS 9.1. This is really not compatible with any version below it, so if you are going to say that it is for iOS 7.0 or later, I suggest you correct it. When it does work, it's fine.
I only have one issue with this app
The only issue I have with this app is that it won’t allow me to drop classes. It lets me add classes, but not drop them. Other than that, the app is great.
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- 44.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2019 Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.