Extra Features in Pro version:
- Three modes (Top15, Top20, Classic)
- Favorites for commercial/public parks and campgrounds
- Weather Forecast (up to 7 days)
- Filtering by amenities
- Distance can be shown in miles/km, hours and minutes, ETA
- Works with external navigators (Apple Maps, Google Maps, Waze, Sygic)
- Check availability and book a campsite (available for state parks)
- Family Sharing (up to six people in your family can share this app)
Additional Feature for Tablets:
- Multi-pane layout in landscape/portrait modes
The #1 camping app of 2016. This app was developed to help people find great RV Parks in North America (USA, Canada, Mexico). Find over 40,000 RV parks, campgrounds, rest areas, gas station, and stores. Commercial RV parks are sorted by rating and can be viewed in list mode. If you zoom in far enough, you will see gas station, rest areas, stores, etc. Compared to similar applications, this app uses local database, so it works much faster and less dependent on internet, however internet is required to view maps and pictures.
RV Parks and Campgrounds:
- Privately owned (commercial) RV parks
- Public parks including U.S. Forest Service, State Park, County/City Parks, BLM (The Bureau of Land Management), and Fairgrounds
- U.S. Military Campgrounds, U.S. Air Force FamCamps, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Jellystone (Family campgrounds Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park)
- 1000 Trails (Thousand Trails RV Resort & Campgrounds)
- KOA (Kampgrounds of America)
- 55+ Senior Retirement Communities
RV Friendly Stores & Stops:
- Walmart Super Centers, Walmart Neighborhood Markets
- Costco, Sam's Club, Camping World, CrackerBarrel
- Garder Mountain, Cabela's, REI, Big5, Dick's Sporting Goods, Bass Pro Shops
- Rest Areas, Welcome Centers, RV Dump Stations, Casinos, Low Clearance
- Pilot Flying J, TA Travel Centers, Petro Centers, Lovers Travel Stops, AMBEST and more
Updated database. Fixed a few bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I find this App very useful when planning a trip with my travel trailer. Not all sites "out there" are listed, but there are so many to choose from. We did visit a National Forest campsite that wasn't listed and I plan on giving feedback so this can be added. Otherwise, a great App!
After 2 years of using the App, only found one thing is wrong
After 2 years of using the App, I only found one thing wrong with it, you have to zoom in too far to get the locations to show up. Which means you need to know exactly where you want to go before you start looking for a campground or other facility.
Other than this, I use it practically every time we go camping and find that it is very accurate.
Hope this helps others!
Love this App
Best one out there. A lot of parks change web site addresses which leads to a lot of dead links if you click on the web icon. That’s the only down side, but you can look most of them up on the internet. Click on the magnifying glass and it will take you to the web search with all the potential web sites for the park. Love the list feature where you can group the parks by ratings and other features. Great app!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PARKADVISOR LLC
- 10.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 ParkAdvisor LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.