Like to be reminded about items that require servicing or repair on your RV?
Say you need to replace your Anode in your hot water service once a year, simple add into RV Reminder, select the date and time to be reminded, then forget. At your time and date selected, a reminder will pop up..
You can view all your reminders, flag them as important, store them to you Calendar and more..
Add as many reminders as you wish.
Perhaps you need to get ready for a trip coming up. RV Reminder allows you to enter reminder information such as, Check your Tyres, Check your Lights, your Doors and hinges, plus many many more...
You can enter your own information and comments, or select from the suggestion list built in to the app. You can enter comments as well as a Reminder date and time so your Apple device with send you a notification.
All this is done via the Apple iCloud so if you have other devices signed in to your iCloud account they too will have the same data.
Another features such as:
Build your own checklist for both Departing or Arriving..
How many times have you forgot to close a hatch, turn off your gas, secure your roof antenna and more..
RV Reminder will allow your to build your list for Depart or Arrive.
Simply tap on a Checklist item to flag it as done, or swipe to delete.
You have a Depart or Arrival checklist and it's so easy to select between the two.
Once you have flagged that all items have been done, simple tap on the Reset button to reset the checklist ready for your next arrival or departure.
Another simple but useful feature is RV Reminder Notes, create a note by name and store a list..
This feature allows you to store there weights of your RV both the plated weights that are listed on your RV's Compliance Plate, as well as the Weights that you have recorded via a Weighbridge.
You can also store your Rv's details such as Registration/License No., Vehicle Identification No. (VIN), as well as other details.
I am also a Rv'er and love travelling with my RV in tow.. However I wrote this app to help me remember things that I need to do to my RV so I can keep it safe and towing well.
I think it is a great and simple app for the RV'er.
I hope you enjoy the app.
Minor adjustments and bug fixes.
Please feel free to report any issues..
Ratings and Reviews
A great start.....
.....but I hope there will be a few more updates that would make this App truly awesome! As an avid RV’er and someone with Website and App development background, I hope the following will be considered for future updates.
1. In the checklist section, provide a means to order your list items. Suggest alphabetical and as entered (date / time stamp).
2. After 15 - 20 items have been entered in a list, entering items do not always appear in the list. It sometimes takes up to 3 - 4 try’s before the list updates. This is more of a bug than an enhancement.
3. It’s great that you can custom label your checklist, but more than 3 list would be nice. My list would be: Packing, Leaving Home, Leaving Campground, Arriving Home.
4. Not all checklist items are used every camping trip. It would be great if there was an option when you slide the item to the left that gave you the ability to “hide” the item. It would greatly reduce clutter and you wouldn’t have to leave the item in an open state, or checked off when it really doesn’t apply or you don’t pack it. Be sure to have a single button or action to “unhide” all hidden items for the next camping trip.
5. So far, I can not find any way to delete a note title once you save it. I created some test note titles, thinking I could later delete them, but it appears now I am stuck with them.
6. For the RV Details section, please add a button in the menu that gives us U.S. users U.S. labels. For example, GVWR instead of ATM.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the slow reply
Hey thanks for the great ideas for the update .. given I’m only an old chap with very limited skills I can only try.. but again your ideas are terrific and will look into it for sure.. thanks for taking the time to write a great review.. Craig
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Craig Shine
- 16.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Craig Shine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.