Organize your RV life with RVCare Logbook! Record service history, inventory, LP Gas, enhancements, tires and much more! You can even record details about campgrounds you visit and the trips that you go on as you travel.
Keeping accurate and complete records will provide information for scheduling preventive maintenance and a history of work done on your vehicles.
There are records for:
• Components: Vehicle name, component name, brand, manufacturer, description, PM requirements, documents links, components pictures, and cost summary.
• Vendor: Name, address, phones, web URL, email address, contact, and summary of money spent with vendor.
• Service: Vehicle name, component, problem, service by, solution, dates, links to documentation, cost, and pictures.
• Vehicles: Vehicle name, make and model, VIN, registration information, Insurance Information, picture of vehicle, owner information and summary of money spent on vehicle.
• Vehicle fuel: Location, method of payment, date, gallons and cost. APU, generator, use off set information. Helper for gallon to liter conversion
• LP fuel: Location, method of payment, date, gallons and cost. Month-year summary report
• Vehicle/Tow Trip Log: Date, Start and Ending Locations, Towing Vehicle, Towed Vehicle, Start and Ending Odometer, Miles, Start and Ending Times, Hours, Total Hours and Total Miles
• Records for tires, with tire pressure. Reminder to replace, based on age
• List of components due maintenance, calculated from data in the Component and relative Service records
• Service Order list
• Service Order Completion Report
• To Do List
• Inventory List with categories and location tables
• Notes with photos
• Vehicle Weight for Motor Home, Fifth Wheel and Travel Trailer
• Camping and campground information
RVCare Logbook has been developed since 2011. As a user, you will have access to our support forum for help and advice from the developers and other users.
• Changed Maintenance to display colored key as a small circle, rather than coloring the whole row. This should make it easier to read.
• Removed offensive colors from many fields.
• Restored File - Print menu functionality for Trip Journal.
• Trip Journal now auto-fills previous trip info when creating a new trip.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You can track just about anything on your RV
This app allows you to track a whole lot of information and have it in just one place.
Even as comprehensive as tracking the DOT codes on your tires.
The developer is also great as far as support or questions go. I recommend it highly.
The software when I originally purchased it was without support, a new guy purchased it and is upgrading and doing a great job. It is becoming a great useful program only to get better I am sure!
Developer Response ,
Thanks Tab! I appreciate the review and support.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.