This is an exceptional application designed to manage your medications. Once you install this medication reminder on your mobile phone, you'll never forget to take a pill or to undertake a medical procedure prescribed by your doctor.
RX2 - Meds and Pill Reminder is really intuitive due to its screen hints that you can show at any time.
Remarkable functionality of the application is supported by a graceful interface and a variety of alarm sounds.
RX2 - Meds and Pill Reminder is developed to meet your needs. You can configure a course of medication of any complexity. You will always be aware what drug to take and how often, what the dosage is, when the course ends and when you should repeat it.
This is a free version of the RX2 - Meds and Pill Reminder app. The trial will last for 15 days and when it is over you will get notifications only for one medicine.
What is in the box?
- Medications: pills, tablets, capsules, drops, injections, mixtures, sprays, inhalations, gels, procedures
- Dosage: mg, pcs, units, scoopful, ml, tsp, tbsp, cc, inhalations, drops, injections
- Scheduling: by months, weeks, weekdays, days, hours, minutes
- Courses: by duration or by total dosage
- Calendar: per day, week, month
- Duration: hours, days, weeks, months
- Food instructions: before, after or with meals
- Course recurrence: repeat after a number of days, weeks, months
- Auto calculation of the remaining meds and doses
- Reminder actions: take, snooze, skip
- Course actions: pause or continue, end or restart
- Delayed start and course history
- Reminders: reminder count and day-specific reminders
Need more options or features? Just drop us a line right here!
Is there anything you don’t like? Your criticism is most welcome!
Remember, your health is important, so never forget to take the right dose at the right time. Take care and stay healthy!
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app! But there is no very comfortable to continue just ended course. Not marked as started after prolongation until punch start date. Other problem is to see my drugs' list, when there are some missing, because no option to ignore this menu, only skip all or take.
After using another app for the last few years, I wanted to see what was now available that was a little more up-to-date—the other app really hasn't seen an update for two years and it's missing some features that I'd now like to have.
RX2 is a beautiful app that I'd love to leave on my iPhone, but there are some things missing that will keep me looking:
- It can't handle medications taken "as needed" (PRN). My current app doesn't do this, either. I want to keep track of when I took a painkiller for a headache, but I don't do that on a schedule.
- It doesn't reschedule reminders when I take a medication "every 4 hours." For example, when I schedule a decongestant at 7AM and actually take it at 7:30, RX2 should reschedule the next reminders for 11:30AM, 3:30PM, etc.—taking it earlier could be hazardous. In RX2’s defense, I've only found one app that does this correctly.
- The Send (medication info) feature is experimental, but it's not what you think: instead of allowing you to share a medication list or history with your doctor, it shares the med data with another user of RX2 so they can add it to their regimen. Not quite useful for me.
- RX2 does have repeating reminders, but only reminds 5 times. My current app has (optional) "nagging" reminders—it reminds me every *minute*. I can snooze those for 5-60 minutes, but then they start up again. It really helps me when my schedule changes and I'm not at home to get my meds at mealtime.
There is one other thing that detracts from RX2, but which wouldn't keep me from using it:
- The Reminders screen (it really should be called "Schedule") doesn't show the time I actually took my medications. I'd like to be able to see that AND be able to *set* the time I took them. For example, I may take my meds at 7AM but forget to log them in RX2 until 7:10. Accuracy is important to me.
However, the developer has otherwise done a great job on RX2; it's sad that the app hasn't gotten any traction on the App Store. I'm interested in seeing where RX2 goes—I may be coming back to it in the near future.
Great app!!! Great interface!!!
Love this app. Perfect!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tyrant Ventures, LLC
- 24.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Add-in Express Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.