• Legendary 12-bit resolution
• Perfect modelling of the S950's audio signal path
• Adjustable audio bandwidth (and thus sampling frequency)
• Original steep 6th-order low-pass Butterworth filter
• Stereo or mono operation
• Low CPU consumption
• Supports AUv3 and Inter-App Audio
How does it work:
The Input Gain Knob makes your sound loud’n'proud with the S950’s unique grit and warm distortion. It’s powerful and will help anything stand out in your mix.
The Audio Bandwidth Knob controls the target sample rate and analog-to-digital conversion circuitry with an exquisite, yet remarkably subtle, aliasing effect.
The Filter Knob controls the S950’s infamous steep low-pass filter. Use it on separate elements, or on any output bus or master section.
The Mono switch button is for mono operation (as the original S950) with a 50/50 mix. Great for checking your mix.
• Fixed a bug causing knobs to not show properly
• Fixed a bug potentially crashing the app upon exiting
Ratings and Reviews
I love this effect. I use it on pretty much every track on every song I make. It’s very easy to use and cpu light which is something I always need on my Air 1. It has been very stable as well in every DAW I’ve used it in
5 star don’t come easy from me but I have to say this effect is what I currently needed. It does exactly what it says it does.
Does as advertised
Does what it says it does and does what it says it does well. Use in AUM or apeMatrix to give a Smokey vintage color to your layers.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.