Rxremind is an easy-to-use FREE app to help you remember take your medications, prescriptions, pills, vitamins, supplements on time. Used by thousands of users worldwide.
Poor Medication adherence leads to increased morbidity and death and is estimated to incur costs of approximately $100 billion per year.
"The economic impact of medication non-adherence is estimated to cost $100 billion annually"
In fact Doctors and researchers agree that Increasing Medication adherence may have a greater effect on health than improvements in specific medical therapy.
Poor medication adherence takes the lives of 125,000 Americans annually, and costs the health care system nearly $300 billion a year in additional doctor visits, emergency department visits and hospitalizations.
There are infact number of medication reminders, medication tracker , pill reminders, pill tracking apps currently in the market. Most try to accomplish the simple task of reminders for users with little or no focus on medication adherence.
RxRemind has been working towards an app that focuses on medication adherence reporting and helping users take their medication on time with an overview on how well they adhere to taking their medications.RxRemind provides its users with detailed medication adherence views
including late, skipped medication details for every medication / prescription.
It allows you to enter all your dosage, set up reminders and keep track of all your medications,medicines,prescription, pills, vitamins, supplements and when to take them.
What makes RxRemind so useful to users.
Simple stand-alone app with focus on user privacy and security.
• No need to share information with any third party companies or need for social logins.
Simple to create different types of reminders based on the dosage frequency or the time you take or interval.
• Clear view of when to take the medicine / medication / prescription on the home screen.
Clear Focus on your Medication Adherence and how consistently you are taking your medications, pills.
• Support for different dosage types and different medication, pills, prescription types.
• Get notifications for taking medicines, medications, pills even when you are offline.
• Automatic track or update remaining medicine, medication, prescription, pills quantity.
Refill notifications - Get refill reminders when to restock and how many doses are remaining.
• Get notification when your medicine, medication, prescription, pills are running low.
• Ability to refill or transfer an existing prescription, medicine, medication, pills.
• Export all your prescription, medication, medicine, pill data with ease.
Get your Medication adherence report, medication listing report and send it to your doctor,nurse or health care professional in email.
• All of your prescription, medicine, medication, pill information is secure and is only stored on your iPhone. You can even protect it with a pass-code.
• Historical tracking of your prescriptions, medications, medicine, pills.
• Get location of the nearest hospitals and chemist / pharmacy based on your current location worldwide.
Start managing your medications, pills, refills, vitamins, supplements improve your health.
our users rank Rxremind as one of the simplest app to track medication adherence
Rxremind helps whether you are taking one drug dosage or many medications , it helps you in remembering each pill right on time.
If you are a caretaker for the elderly, patient suffering from chronic pain or illness, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their medications
correctly especially when they suffer from chronic illness and missing a drug dosage can have many consequences.
Rxremind is free to download and use. our premium upgrade options give you ads free version for $0.99, medication adherence reporting for $2.99 and complete version for $3.99
* Current version supports English and Norwegian language.
Ideas,Suggestions,feedback and issues.Help us improve RxRemind by sharing your thoughts with us.
• Minor bug fixes.
• Overall performance improvement.
We would love to hear from you. Have an idea or suggestion for our next update ? Send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea reminders weak
Once the reminder pops up it goes away too quickly. I've tried different notification settings to no avail. Will keep trying.
Minor Bugs that need to be fixed
I love the idea of this app, especially if you are taking multiple medications per day.
Fixed should include
1). Longer pop up reminders
2). Ability to change a skipped medication to taken late. There are times when I’ve remembered to take the medication however forgot to enter it as ‘taken’ within the app. If I remember the next day it is marked as skipped and can’t change it to ‘taken late or taken’.
Often shuts down in the middle of making a change. Support never replied to my request for help.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Softarch Technologies AS
- 22.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Norwegian Bokmål
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Softarch Technologies AS
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $3.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Reports $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.