RYDAR is an ultimate assistant for Uber® driver-partners. Earn more, save time, plan your work in advance and navigate to the best pick-up spots!
Use surge alerts for your type of Uber car to get the highest-paid trips. Check info about surge on the map, and follow alerts about surge increase and decrease within selected area.
RYDAR will show you where your riders hang out. And more – it will suggest you where to go right now to get the highest-paid trips.
PLAN YOUR WORK
View the list of upcoming music and sports events for the next 3 months, add the most interesting of them to your schedule and get alerts when it’s time to drive there and pick up riders who head home.
Track your miles automatically and easily add rideshare-specific expenses. RYDAR ensures accurate capture of every trip even in the background and offline, automatic classification and provides detailed IRS-ready reports.
• Wait points: Perfect destination spots suggested by sophisticated algorithms. Head there to pick up riders and get the highest-paid trips.
• Hotspots: Places where riders called for a car yesterday, the day before and will call today based on the history of pick-ups.
• Surge: Push notifications when surge increases and decreases nearby.
• Events: Calendar of big upcoming events and ability to add them to your schedule.
• Expenses: Easy way to add all rideshare-specific expenses.
• Mileage tracker: Convenient way to track your business and personal trips and calculate tax deductions.
• Uber® Driver API: Official API provided by Uber for your convenience.
We’re constantly working to improve the app and make your rideshare trips even more effective. Please stay in touch and share your feedback and suggestions with us:
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: RYDAR may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life.
Subscription info: RYDAR is free to download and use for 2 weeks. After this period, you can use limited version of the app or choose between Pro and Premium subscriptions. Pro subscription gives access to events, surge info and alerts, wait points and calendar. Premium subscription also includes mileage & expenses tracker.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- The cost of subscription to RYDAR is 100% tax-deductible as a business-related expense.
Permissions: RYDAR requires access to your location even when you’re not using the app for the purpose of tracking all your trips and providing relevant info about surge rates near you. Access to your Motion Activity is necessary to correctly capture when your trip starts and finishes using the sensors in your phone. You can also enable RYDAR to send you notifications about surge price change and start of events, but this is optional.
! RYDAR is not a financial advisor. All information provided by the app is for educational purposes only. Please seek advice from qualified tax professionals.
It’s been a while since we’ve released the latest app version, and all this time we’ve been working hard to prepare this big update.
- Improvements of the login screen: If you registered with Facebook or Google, you can now simply log in using the same account.
- Updated surge alerts: Surge alerts are now sent to you when you have the «I am working» status enabled. This is done in order not to bother you with alerts when you’re at home. If you want to always receive the alerts, you can change this in settings.
- Fix of Uber type: The app now saves the chosen type of your car (SELECT, BLACK, etc.) and doesn’t default back to UberX.
- Access to your 2017 data: You can review and download your mileage reports for 2017 from the app.
- Design fixes: We made sure the app looks well on all iPhones, including iPhone X support.
- 2018 rates: Your mileage deductions are now calculated using the 2018 standard mileage rate – 54.5 cents per mile. Don’t get surprised when you see the increased deductions for the current year.
You can learn more about RYDAR features in our blog. If you have any questions or suggestions of new features, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com. We love hearing from you and reading your reviews on the App Store!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app ever love it
Best app i Love it people often complaint that Uber drivers get pay a lot is not true Uber driver get pay very little a 15 minutes fare 5 miles maybe 7 miles is only $6.95 the drivers has to pay Uber a 30% Out of the fare amount $$ each trip And people has to pay .10 a minute if they wait on passenger compared to taxi it is cheaper if a taxi wait on passenger the wait charge is .25 a minute if people think Uber and lyft drivers get Pay to much please stop using Uber and lyft used a TAXI I love this app
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Doesn’t work as advertised.
I use the app. It’a cool when it works, but the primary reason it is useful is because I can get notifications on the surge rates while I’m on a ride, and it allows me to make intelligent decisions about whether or not I should accept the next ride they’re offering me.
I’ve contacted tech support, and it kinda horrible customer service. I’m pretty tech savy, but I jumped through their troubleshooting checklist and sent them screenshots to show what was going on. After that, they replied that the exact issue I complained about (notifications not appearing) is a known problem, and that they are working on it. Couldn’t tell me that before several days of back and forth communication??? And it still hasn’t been fixed or addressed beyond that.
Having said all that, the service is worth its price WHEN it works. And the events map and waypoints are helpful during downtime to figure out where/if you should start heading toward a new direction. The inconsistent finished product and shabby customer service are annoying as of right now though.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review and our apologies for this issue. Usually, if users don't receive surge alerts it's due to one of the issues listed in our troubleshooting guide. Unfortunately, the email address is not listed here on the App Store when you write a review, so we cannot check you account. We'd appreciate it if you email us again and we'll do our best to find what causes this issue for you.
Decent but doesn’t track earnings for other gigs
Overall the app is decent. I would love to better understand how they determine what a “high demand” area is, are they going off where a bunch of restaurants are or are they using actual historical statistics of trip data. Is that based on their users or Uber as a whole. The feature to track earnings, deductions and expenses automatically is awesome...except(and this is the reason for 3 stars) I cannot update the earnings on non Uber trips (ie Lyft or other gig platforms).
If you don’t have integration with the other platforms, at least let people put in earnings manually so that reports showing P&L are consolidated. Rather than only showing earnings for one gig, but deductions and expenses for everything.
Because of this one feature, I don’t see the value to justify monthly subscription when there are other mileage and expense trackers out there for free or minimal cost.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your detailed review! The algorithm we use in Rydar is quite complex, we'd love to let you know how it works and where we take the data from if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Currently, mileage tracker only works for Uber driver-partners. We realize that this is a major limitation and are currently working to provide similar services to drivers of other ridesharing and delivery platforms.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rydar Inc.
- 80.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Rydar Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- RYDAR Premium $8.99
- RYDAR Pro $4.99
- RYDAR Premium $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.