Ryuusei is a detailed and quick-to-use app for AniList.co—a website to track, share, and discover anime and manga.
• Make Changes Quickly - The Dashboard shows you all the things you're currently watching and reading, and lets you quickly update your progress and score.
• Switch Between Anime and Manga - Simply swipe or tap to switch between anime and manga for the page you're on.
• See Everything - Look through everything you have on your lists, including the ability to filter, sort, and search. Use the index on the right to quickly scroll through that massive backlog you'll never get to.
• Tons of Detail - More detail than the mobile AniList site or other apps. Even more detail added with every update. Way more detail than you probably want.
• People Too - Tap on voice actors and staff to see what else they've worked on. Tap on characters to see all the anime and manga they appear in. Add media to your list as you go. Tap on a tab at the bottom to get yourself out of the rabbit hole you went down.
• Discover New Media - See what's popular this season, and what has stayed popular over time.
• Find What You're Looking For - Search for anime and manga using English, romaji, or kanji.
• Get Notified - See notifications about things like new seasons or adaptations of series you follow, new episodes of currently-airing shows you're watching, likes/replies on your status messages and forum posts, and more.
This update brings new features and bug fixes:
• Customize the app's accent color and color theme! Check Settings > Appearance to see the options.
• Change your primary media type—the kind of media that's shown first on Dashboard, List, and Discover. The default is anime, but try changing it to manga if you mostly use Ryuusei to track your reading!
• Your preferred person name style is now used throughout the app. You can change your preferred person name style in Settings > Account. If you're not logged in, AniList's default style is used (western order romaji).
• Staff and characters have a new More Information section, which includes info like alternate names, birthday, and more
• Community ratings are now shown on recommendations
• Data change notifications now show the reason for the change, if one was provided
• Fix haptic feedback missing on certain Favorite buttons
• Fix issue with Accounts page not always updating when logging in from other screens
Ratings and Reviews
For the love of god I have tried making an account or logging into my current one for 15 minutes and it keeps sending me the same email! I gotta be doing something wrong other then that looks like a nice app
Exactly what I want
Super clean and simple interface, fast loading, reliable sync, what more could you ask for.
Has been the most flawless experience thus far on managing my list backed by anilist.co
I’ve virtually had zero problems using this app ever. Thank you so much devs. Simple is best sometimes
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kyle Lanchman
- 13.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2022 Kyle Lanchman