Ryuusei is a detailed and quick-to-use app for AniList.co—a website to track, share, and discover anime and manga.
• Make Changes Quickly - The Dashboard shows you all the things you're currently watching and reading, and lets you quickly update your progress and score.
• Switch Between Anime and Manga - Simply swipe or tap to switch between anime and manga for the page you're on.
• See Everything - Look through everything you have on your lists, including the ability to filter, sort, and search. Use the index on the right to quickly scroll through that massive backlog you'll never get to.
• Tons of Detail - More detail than the mobile AniList site or other apps. Even more detail added with every update. Way more detail than you probably want.
• People Too - Tap on voice actors and staff to see what else they've worked on. Add media to your list as you go. Tap on a tab at the bottom to get yourself out of the rabbit hole you went down.
• Discover New Media - See what's popular this season, and what has stayed popular over time.
• Find What You're Looking For - Search for anime and manga using English, romaji, or kanji.
Fixes the scoring issue that the last update fixed, but this time the fix actually works correctly for the Manga Dashboard too, not just the Anime Dashboard.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I want
Super clean and simple interface, fast loading, reliable sync, what more could you ask for.
Works so far
For now, works as needed. Adding anime and scores, it syncs reliably. Came from MyAniList which stopped syncing reliably, but this app gets it done. Hope it stays that way.
An option for Status ,feeds ,profile ,favourite anime and characters
The app is pretty good ngl but it lacks some features that other clients provide.This app does not display ur private anime .It would be great to improve the dashboard as it looks ugly .the sync is pretty reliable .
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for the feedback!
I could not reproduce the issue you mentioned about private anime. Please contact me using one of the options in the app (Settings > About > Forum/Email/Twitter) or tap the Support link in the App Store so I can better assist with that.
As far as the feature requests you mentioned, I totally agree on all fronts! I'm working hard to add some of AniList's social features, add even more details to the app like character pages, expand what you can edit on items on your list, and redesign parts of the app. That's a lot of stuff I just mentioned, and unfortunately I haven't had a lot of free time lately, so progress has been slow. Keep an eye on the TestFlight beta to get your hands on new features early! :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kyle Lanchman
- 10.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Kyle Lanchman
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.