Ryuusei is a detailed and quick-to-use app for AniList.co—a website to track, share, and discover anime and manga.
• Make Changes Quickly - The Dashboard shows you all the things you're currently watching and reading, and lets you quickly update your progress and score.
• Switch Between Anime and Manga - Simply swipe or tap to switch between anime and manga for the page you're on.
• See Everything - Look through everything you have on your lists, including the ability to filter, sort, and search. Use the index on the right to quickly scroll through that massive backlog you'll never get to.
• Tons of Detail - Dive into details about when an item aired, alternate titles, tags, recommendations, related items, characters and voice actors, producers, and more.
• People Too - Tap on voice actors and staff to see what else they've worked on. Tap on characters to see all the anime and manga they appear in. Add media to your list as you go. Tap on a tab at the bottom to get yourself out of the rabbit hole you went down.
• Discover New Media - See what's popular this season, and what has stayed popular over time.
• Find What You're Looking For - Search for anime, manga, and people using English, romaji, or kanji.
• Get Notified - See notifications about things like new seasons or adaptations of series you follow, new episodes of currently-airing shows you're watching, likes/replies on your status messages and forum posts, and more.
• Crunch Numbers - Get statistics on your anime and manga habit. Check out other users' stats and follow them if they have good taste.
This update includes multiple new features and improvements:
• Private list entry support! Private entries can only be seen by you, not by other AniList users. These are now shown with a "lock" icon in the List tab and on the details screen. To mark an item as private or not, tap the list status button and toggle the "Private" menu item. When you add a new item to your list, you can use the "Add Privately" menu item to make it private right away, which prevents it from showing up in your activity feed on AniList.
• Adult content controls: if adult content is enabled on your AniList account, you can now hide certain cover art by default, and hide certain items from Discover entirely if you'd like. When viewing anime & manga detail screens, you can tap on hidden cover art to un-hide it.
• Tap cover images on anime & manga detail screens to see a larger version!
• Cover images throughout the app are now higher quality
• Ryuusei can now open AniList links using a custom URL scheme. If you have an anilist.co link, simply replace "https://" with "ryuusei://" to open it in Ryuusei. This feature works the same kinds of URLs as opening from the clipboard. Try it out with apps like Shortcuts and see what you can build!
• If you need it, a new option to help you delete your AniList account has been added to the Account settings screen
• Added a shortcut in Settings to rate the app on the App Store
• Improved performance when downloading large anime/manga lists
Ratings and Reviews
For the love of god I have tried making an account or logging into my current one for 15 minutes and it keeps sending me the same email! I gotta be doing something wrong other then that looks like a nice app
Great app for Anilist
Nice, clean UI that’s also very snappy. Search is also pretty quick. I used to use MyAniList but had so many problems with slow searching and troubles with syncing to my account. I’m relieved I was able to find a working app for AniList.
Exactly what I want
Super clean and simple interface, fast loading, reliable sync, what more could you ask for.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kyle Lanchman
- 15.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2022 Kyle Lanchman