Cornerstone SBX 4+
Saba Software Inc.
Designed for iPad
With Cornerstone SBX mobile, Intelligent Talent Management is available anytime, anywhere. Mobility provides flexibility so employees and managers can learn, collaborate and coach at their convenience, elevating productivity and engagement. Additionally, instant access to information, experts and approvals is often the key to success.
Some of the functionality available for Cornerstone SBX mobile users includes:
- Search the learning catalog and register for self-paced, instructor-led, virtual, or blended learning
- Access content in a variety of standard-compliant (SCORM, AICC, Tin Can) or non-standard-compliant (MS Word, PDF, video, etc.) formats
- Launch content online or download it for offline consumption
- Complete evaluations, checklists, tests and surveys
- Manage goals and complete performance reviews
- Schedule and participate in meetings
- With the instant progress synchronization between the mobile app and the LMS, switch back and forth between devices seamlessly
Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Support for HTML zip file content format
- Task Details - Enhancements and Improved UX
- Submit a review for approval
- The review owner can now complete the reviews
- Deeplink for quick access to the mobile app
- QR-based authentication for mobile devices
- Support for additional locales
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work on iPad, issues with IPhone
I have a IPAD pro 10.5 generation 2 . I updated to IOS 11.1. Videos will not load but attachments in a course will open. I was able to view course videos and hit “next”when done BUT, on my iPhone 8 Plus IOS 11.1. Using Bluetooth speakers is spotty on and IPhone, not possible on a IPad.
There is zero status as to what the app is doing when you open a video, on the iPhone. Again, you can’t see videos on a iPad.
You may need to turn your phone horizontally to see the tv correctly. Vertically, two TV overlap each other (I work for Aflac).
Also in the iPhone, it may appear to be doing nothing, but late it marinate a minutes or two and it proceeds to the next process.
Let’s see if it syncs Corey and I get credit for viewing the material.
Overall the app is too unpredictable to use, iPhone or iPad....stick to the web version on a laptop or windows surface.
The developer needs to update the app to work on IOS 11 and iPads till then,....use your phone.
I have a 2019 iPad Pro 12.9” and this app just does not work. It loads forever trying to launch anything. It is also quite unintuitive about many different aspects. - It starts off asking for a site name? It does not say if it wants the full url, www or the http:// or some other combination. I had to just guess. Even the explanation for what they were asking for when you click the little ? was terrible and only gave an example. Why not a drop down with a search where you can type in your institution’s name? Simple right?
Then, open up this app and it has a bunch of words next to each task - registered, successful, pending registration, assigned, acquired and the only self explanatory one - “In Progress”. Wow, somebody needs to put themselves in the mind of the app user who didn’t program this piece of software or find someone who is able to do so. I haven’t really seen too many apps this bad.
Lack of support
I downloaded the iOS app to complete some courses on my iPAD and there is no sound. No clue why it is not working. Tried to find support options and there does not appear to be any available. Everything I looked at on the SABA website was geared to setting up the content but there was no section for support to users of the product. Link from iTunes takes me to a blank support page.
Web based training seems to be good but if a company does not provide support for common user configuration then they should not be in Buisness. This is supposed to be an enterprise application but given this experience I would not recommend it to any of my customers. There are other LMS products that have similar features and also understand that at the end of the day someone has to actually use the product to complete their learning objectives.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Saba Software Inc
- 93.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Saba Software, Inc.