A multi-award-winning 3D adventure packed full of fun-filled locations to explore, mini games, Safari animals and word play. Players become the storyteller, creating their own wonderful Safari Tales to read with parents at bedtime!
▶ 20 App Store No.1 spots in 12 countries
▶ No ads, no in-app purchases
▶ "Safari Tales is a superbly crafted app built around an ingenious idea that your children will love. FIVE STARS"... Educational App Store
▶ Best Mobile App Awards: Winner of 2015 Summer Awards - Best App for Children and Toddlers
▶ PTPA Award winner 2016
IN SAFARI TALES, YOUR CHILD WILL:
• Develop storytelling skills, creating a Storybook with their own adventures to be personalized and read at bedtime
• Learn to build sentences while playing with vocabulary, language and synonyms
• Create questions to ask our unique talking meerkat, Darwin
• Share each new Safari Tale with family and loved ones
• Discover 1,000s of facts about safari animals
• Explore a beautiful 3D African savanna packed with fun and adventure!
What tale will you tell?
• Wake five baby animals to play with and nurture
• Discover a world teeming with safari wildlife
• Use the Word Wheels to build questions about the animals to ask Darwin the talking meerkat
• Explore a vast world filled with caves, forests, rivers and an enormous ant hill
• Enjoy the Mud Wallows, Sunset Savanna, Catapult Canyon and so much more
• Get creative with the Berry Blaster and make your little safari animals stand out from the rest!
• Collect stickers, minerals, and fossils to add to your Sticker Book collection
• Safari Tales captures each play session and turns it into a delightful Storybook to be shared and read with parents and loved ones.
Parent Corner is a secure environment, controlled by a pin code, where you can:
• Choose the length of time your child plays the game
• Set your child’s reading age to personalise the game to their reading skill
• Receive email notifications when your child has created a new Tale for you to read together
• Get help and advice about playing the game with your child
• Supported devices: iPad 2 and above, iPhone 4S and above, iPod Touch (fifth generation) •
Join other adventurers on our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/safaritalesgame
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/safaritalesgame
We take privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about you or your child. You can see our full policy at:
This app includes no third party advertising.
General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
How do I change the language to Spanish?
According to the description, I should be able to play this in Spanish. How do I change the language of the app?
This game is so cute, I love all of the animals. But in the elephant's world, with the band and all, there is a giraffe in the band and to have them make music you have to press the little button at the button of the screen, all of the animals in the band are full grown but, to the button shows them as babies and I got this idea that you should have a baby giraffe!! If you could that would be great! (Many have that be the next update of something). Thank you for reading 🐆🦏🐘🦎🐅
Recently purchased this game for my daughter and she loves it. She is motivated to practice reading simple words in order to ask Darwin questions on where to go. She stickers in the game are exciting and she has fun exploring the terrain. She enjoys switching between the different animals and making stories for each one. Definitely a good game to practice simple reading with a child.
- Kuato Games (UK) Limited
- 450.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kuato Games (UK) Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.