Safe & Found provides families with peace of mind when it comes to family safety and security. In a single app, parents can keep an eye on the location of each member of the family’s device and monitor and manage digital content on each child’s device.
Simply, we want you to spend less time worrying and more time enjoying family life.
- Everyone is covered and protected: available for ALL family members on any iPhone or iPad.
- Adding new family members is easy, works with devices from other mobile providers: virtually anyone and anywhere in the world with a device that has internet service, not just Boost customers not just the Boost Network
- Always know where your family members are: by locating their device in real time, create and modify safety locations like home, schools, soccer field, with auto-notification of when a family member enters or leaves a safety area
- Remotely locate and retrieve your family’s devices in case they are lost or stolen: ring the iPhone, lock it or wipe its content
- Safety first: the convenient SOS button that allows you to immediately send important alerts to all family members at once
- You are in full control of your family’s digital content: manage and restrict installs of new apps and schedule and block usage of already installed apps and games
- Protect everyone from unwanted callers with ability to restrict incoming email and calls
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Ratings and Reviews
My wife and I really enjoy Safe & Found, as the safety features are easy to setup and use. Personally, I love being able to monitor my 13-year old daughters phone activity, and restrict Facebook usage on weeknights. I’ve also just learned that you’ll soon be able to attach Pet monitoring to this app, which I’m also excited for... kind of a backup in case our dog gets out without his tag/collar. Overall, I highly recommend this app to all families.
Kid just turned it off so what’s the use of it
I liked this app until my kid turned off the app and now I have no idea where he is. He claims it uses the battery up in three hours. I’ve seen the same power use hightened so I’m charging it every chance I can. Not sure it’s worth the cost and since I’m just starting out will likely cancel and search for an option. Has to some way for them to fix this issue but can’t trust a small software company to find a solution. Worthless app until fix is found.
- Sprint Nextel Corporation
- 112.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Sprint Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.