Safe Women provides a platform for all women seeking to use the new Pink Bus service introduced in
the cities of KPK. Above all else, it ensures the safe travel of these individuals on public transportation by using
the GPS tracking system in their phones and connecting them to their friends, family and local security
and rescue authorities in case of any trouble.
The in-built features of the app enable you to:
- Share your location with your contacts
- Track the location of a contact if it has been shared with you
- Alert your contacts and local authorities in case you feel unsafe at any given time or location
- Select your stop and track the nearest bus from that location as well as the estimated time it would take to reach your selected stop.
- Check the bus schedules for the day
- Rate the safety level of a location that you're at, or view it's average rating according to users who have previously visited that area.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.