Safeco customers, get quick and easy service and support on the go! Everything you can do in your Safeco online account, you can now do on your phone or tablet – and more.
• Report an Auto Accident: Submit accident details, photos and witnesses, and request a tow – all without logging in.
• Check the Status of Your Claim: See where things stand or email your adjuster directly from the app.
• View ID Cards: Pull up your proof of insurance in just a few clicks by logging in to the app. Note that ID cards displayed in the app are not valid proof of insurance in all states, you should still keep your printed ID card in your vehicle.
• Pay Your Bill: Check your balance, make a payment, register for automatic payments and more.
• Review or Update a Policy: View policy documents, add/delete drivers, update your auto or home loan provider and more.
• Click to Call: Easily contact the Claims Center for home and other non-auto claims, call your independent agent or get Roadside Assistance.
Already have a Safeco.com account?
Just download the app, and you’re ready to go!
Need to create an account?
You can do so from the app or at Safeco.com. Then add the policy or policies you’d like to manage online.
Fingerprint login is now available on compatible devices
Home claims can now be reported in the app
Ratings and Reviews
Poor design and poor execution on IOS
The logon screen would benefit from loading the email entry keyboard. After logging on, the opening is screen patently uninteresting and badly in need of an actual graphic designer. I suspected there might be trouble when I saw that the app only functions in portrait mode. I selected the view ID cards button and got to a screen with no ID cards. Looked around and saw a button that says ‘I’d like to...’. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t I already tell you what I want do just a few seconds ago??? So I’m in for a penny, in for a pound, I tap on it. Three layers in and still no cards. But there is a link to a pdf that says view/print. I’m thinking I finally arrived so I tap on it.I am directed to what looks like a home grown display of a two page document that is my cards. But it’s like a bad practical joke because this display has no user interface except fore a “done” link. What is most glaringly missing is any facility at all to print the document. So somebody tell me, why did I download this app. I am newly switched to Safeco and I am already questioning that decision. Maybe they keep their premiums low by skimping on the web development staff. Makes me wonder where else they skimp... well off to my laptop browser to see if the website is any better.
App needs some TLC!
Seems like the developers or Safeco forgot they have an app. The app hasn’t been updated to support iPhone X much less the XS and XS Max. Like other reviewers I cannot view my insurance card. I mean at a minimum the app should do that even it not full screen. Poor experience with the app and I hope that does not translate into a poor experience all around. My agent says they are a really good company. And Liberty Mutual is the parent so as long as I get great service and coverage then that’s more important but if I have to rate this app I’m finding it hard to even give it one star. Maybe half star is more realistic. I see no benefit in having this app take up valuable memory space on my phone.
Terrible -they’re not ready
Terrible. They’re not ready to roll the app out, but they’re advertising it. First they’re letter doesn’t help you determine which app it is when you search the apps to download. Second, when you finally figure it out and get logged in your account your account information is not complete. You get some type of error message that your policy is not ready or available to view. Third, of the little information that’s there you cannot update some of it online. If you try to do so the app refers you to call your agent. What’s the point. I guess I’ll go on my app so it can tell me to call my agent. wow! They sure impressed me today.
- Safeco Insurance Company of America
- 95 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.