Safedome - keep your valuables safe with the world’s thinnest Bluetooth tracker
With Safedome, you’re in safe hands. Designed to fit in your wallet, Safedome connects to your phone via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), alerts you if you leave your wallet behind, and gives you directions to the last known location so you can find it quickly. It’s the thinnest, most durable and most powerful Bluetooth tracker on the market.
The Safedome app requires a Safedome card.
The Safedome app is optimized for smartphones, not tablets. For the best Safedome experience, we recommend installing Safedome on a smartphone.
• The size of a credit card, Safedome fits right in your wallet –– You can also slip Safedome into your passport holder, or attach it to the back of a laptop or tablet. Anything you can’t afford to lose.
•Know where your wallet is, always –– The Safedome card connects to your phone via Bluetooth, and alerts you when your phone and wallet separate.
• Connect multiple Safedome trackers to your phone, to help finding wallets, bags, passports, laptops and other items.
• Find it on a map –– See your wallet's last known location on a map.
• Set and forget –– Simply open the app, connect the card to your phone following a few simple steps, then just let Safedome run in the background. It uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), so there’s no need to worry about it draining your battery.
• Use the card to call your phone if you cannot find it, or the phone to call your Safedome if you have lost items (this feature is not included with the Safedome classic)
• Enjoy peace of mind ––At a glance, the app tells you the connection status of your Safedome card and its location.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve owned and tried all the trackers and this one is by far the best. You can connect up to five devices create as many as you wish and it keeps the separation alarm from going off when your app and Phone lose connection in that WiFi area. Where you are saved is once you pull out of the driveway and your Phone loses your WiFi and picks up just a cell signal then it will let you know if you’ve left a thing behind (like a wallet).
Or Don’t Find Things Fast
This is a great concept, but I an about as disappointed as I could get with this app
1) It fails to alarm when you leave something behind. Yes, the status will change from “Connected at Home” to “Left at Home” when you leave, but the alarm or notification feature is broken.
(The phone DOES give it’s alert when you press the button on the card, and in spite of much research and troubleshooting like disabling the one-minute delay, and clicking to enable the object and location, and giving the app all the right permissions and adjusting volume and alert settings, the separation alert will absolutely not alert to indicate separation, ever, on my iPhone 11)
2) When you get back home, the status still says “Left at Home” It might take 15 minutes to 1/2 hour to discover that you are near the card again
3). Therefore, this app obviously can’t find the card. You can’t walk around watching the bluetooth signal strength change, because it doesn’t. It says strong at first, but when you walk away it stills says strong for s long time. When it finally says weak, and you come back, it will still say weak for a long time.
If you have the basic card without a beeper, you are out of luck finding it.
Saving my bacon
Love love this product and app. The GPS functionality is amazing and only wish is that the noise emitted by the card when lost was louder, but fully understand I also want the card to be thin and like a credit card so I am willing to compromise. This will be a great Christmas gift for my family. Everyone will get one.
- Maxwell Forest Pty Ltd
- 106.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Maxwell Forest
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.