If you have a teenage driver or any driver whose driving behavior you would like to monitor, this app is for you.
****** See what parents have said about this app in the review section *****
Here are the highlights:
- Both the Driver (e.g., a teenage driver) and the Observer (e.g., the parent of the driver) install the app
- The Driver invites the Parent to observer his/her driving behavior
- After that, the app automatically measures the driver speed and uploads it securely to iCloud
- The Observer can monitor the speed and location of the driver
- Supports daily, weekly and monthly views
- App shows the posted speed limit and parents get a notification if the driver exceeds the posted speed limit by more than 5mph
- Set a speed threshold and the instances that the driver speed has exceeded the threshold will be marked as red on the map
- You can monitor multiple drivers
- Get notifications when the driver disables/enables recording the speeds
- Simple and beautiful user interface
The app is FREE to download, but offers a subscription for the driver. Observers (e.g., the parents who monitor the driver) do not need a subscription and get to monitor speed recorded by the driver for FREE. Subscriptions include a FREE 7-day trial period during which the app is fully functional.
The app offers the following in-app-purchase options:
- Monthly auto-renewable subscription for $2.99 (or equivalent)
- Two-month auto-renewable subscription $4.99 (or equivalent)
- One-time purchase of $9.99 (or equivalent)
What you get with the in-app-purchase: Uploading driving speed and location information so that observers (e.g., parents) can monitor speed and location information of drivers.
You can manage/cancel your subscriptions by visiting: https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/manageSubscriptions
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I was looking for!
I have a new driver and wanted a way to monitor her speed for my own peace of mind. This app fits the bill! It lets me see where she has traveled and her rate of speed including the posted speed limit at times. I receive an alert if she’s traveling above the posted speed limit (but honestly when that happens she’s riding in the car with my husband or I.) I can monitor how fast her friends drive when she’s a passenger. Excellent value. Many apps out there cost more per month then I paid in total.
I did have one problem with the issue but it was resolved super fast!
App works great. I had a couple of questions and emailed the support link. Got a helpful response almost immediately. I looked at some other way more expensive apps. I wouldn’t waste my money on those. For $9.99 one time price this is totally worth it.
Not over complicated but does what it’s supposed to, if you want bells and whistles get something that will cost you a lot more money and confusion but if you want to know where your teen driver is and how fast there going get this app.
- Popak Roshan
- 35.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 maadotaa.com
- In-App Purchases
- Sharing Driver Speed/Location $2.99
- Sharing Driver Speed/Location $4.99
- Sharing Driver Speed/Location $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.