Simple. Secure. Your digital asset wallet re-invented.
The SafeMoon Wallet, powered by Orbital Shield, our patent-pending technology is re-inventing the way you secure your digital assets.
SafeMoon has taken the login process to the next level by allowing its users to have a familiar username and password but without many of the risks often associated with such a process. This is because Orbital Shield uses methods to ensure SafeMoon only stores your information in an anonymized, encrypted format, meaning, even if a data breach were to occur, your personal information is safe.
- Protected by Orbital Shield
- Simple to buy, sell or swap your crypto
- Streamlined interface for all levels of investors
- Support for some of the most popular cryptocurrencies
- View your Collectibles on multiple chains
- Manage your portfolio from one easy view
- Easily track today’s biggest movers
- Receive price alerts
- View trading charts in real-time
- Auto-disconnects from dApps after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Create custom contacts for family and friends
- Biometric security and Google authentication
- Support for multiple blockchains
- XRP native chain support added
- Send/Receive/Acquire XRP in the multi-coin menu
- UI updates: you may now choose tile or list view when on the main wallet page
- List view UI has undergone a makeover
- Switching views will also toggle the behaviour of the “Wallet” button to show your preferred wallet view
- Additional selections added to default screens
- Upgrades to browser handling of certain dApps and confirming txns within the browser
- Fixed an issue with balances not refreshing until viewing token txn history or manually refreshing
- Fixed an issue with decimal placement on certain ERC-20 token displays
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Finally! After a long wait, we finally receive the wallet. I understand that this is a new app and that there will be flaws and glitches that will have to get worked, but the potential is there. They have such an excellent team behind the scenes and I trust they will keep working hard to further the growth of the safemoon wallet. Visually this app looks better than all the wallet apps I’ve personally used. Security is there. Take that for what you will. I can say that this is still pretty basic compared to most wallets. There are a few things I would like to see as far as a pull down refresh when viewing individual cryptos, A buy button to buy safemoon without having to swap bnb or eth, and I would also like to see the 24 hour volume, market cap, total circulating supply, and amount of holders when clicking on the safemoon token. Other than that, it’s a great app with huge potential.
10 OUT OF 10 RECOMMEND!!!!!🚀🚀🚀🌕🌕🌕
TRASH. Stick with Trust Wallet
There are a ton of things I don’t like about Safemoon Wallet. . ……. 1, they don’t make it clear at setup that you can link this with your existing Trust Wallet. If They did, I would have done so. But there is no mention of it in setup……….. 2, The app does not accurately track the current price. So you have to use a totally different means to see your portfolio value most of the time……….. 3, I successfully sent Safemoon TO the wallet, but have not been able to send FROM it, or to swap coins within it. My swaps consistently fail…….. 4, the calculator. Seems like a great idea great but it’s not any better than just using your regular calculator app for most purposes. One suggestion that would change this would be to provide a button to input your current quantity. Then it would be more helpful for planning things out….., 5, you can’t yet connect to a bank. Why the heck not? That seems so basic………. 6, there is no in-app help or support of any kind that I have seen. ………………….. With All that said, it probably is the most *convenient* way to buy and hold Safemoon. So if you just want to buy and hold and potentially not cash out for years, you might like it a lot. But I wish I had stuck with a better wallet.
Simple, easy and better than what’s out there.
The wallet it easy to import seed phrase and crypto. Calculated feature is simple and brilliant to calculate. I’d like to see on the calculator a drop down to allow for other token values other than just Safemoon as I also own other crypto. I’d also like to be able to import other wallets to have everything consolidated. The charts can be better with available info. Overall, however, it’s an awesome release and MVP stacks up easily and beyond to other wallets. Updates have come quickly and the owners/dev team listens to the community and feedback (this is the most important to me as a user). I’d like dark mode and/other color options. Gas fees are very high though otherwise I would buy more Safemoon. Nevertheless, I Simply love it. Bless your work and keep up listening to the community and integrating it into what you know your project needs. RESPECT!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Safemoon US LLC
- 142.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © SafeMoon US LLC