YOU DESERVE SOMETHING SPECIAL TODAY!
50% OFF SALE FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY!
BUY NOW BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP!
You can now keep your most private notes away form unauthorized access. Introducing the Safety Note+. Used the most advanced security system to protect your notes. You can then create notes, to do lists, reminders, share, and manage your notes right on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
• Passcode locking for individual folder
• Dot pattern style
• Passcode locking style (combination lock, keypad lock)
• Selectable stylish theme, yet easy to use interface
• Create and sort your notes by folder
• Supports move, copy & paste
• Full orientation support
• Backup notes from iPhone to PC via iTunes file sharing
• Share notes within 2 iOS devices with Safety Note+ installed vie Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
• Full Retina display support
• Auto save notes
• Search your notes
• Email notes
• This app is developed for both iPhone and iPad, you need to purchase only once
Visit our website for more apps www.eightythreetech.com
App stability and performance improvement.
Please give us 5 stars so we can keep bringing you great updates!
Thank you for your support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Safe storage of passwords
The only reason I got this app, was to have one place to keep all of my passwords and it does exactly that! It automatically locks when you move off of it, which is what I want to protect my passwords. It also had a place for notes and other things you would want to protect from being hacked or discovered if you lost your phone.
Great App for keeping your stuff from prying eyes! Keeps all my passwords and private stuff protected and in one place. Plus it lets you share/update your notes to another device with the same app with Bluetooth/WiFi without having to type the same stuff all over again. Exactly what I needed! Thanks!
Good App. I wish I could search. Also when you open the app,it will flash the last page you viewed before you closed the app for a split second before you log in again. That part doesn't seem so private. Lol. Also, I recently had the app accidentally deleted on my phone and there was no way to recover all of the lost data. Otherwise I would have given 5 stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.