KnowledgeKeeper is now SafetySpectrum
SafetySpectrum hazard prevention and control. For learning organizations that go beyond compliance...
Asset –– [Risk] –– Hazard
SafetySpectrum is a hazard prevention and control app that safety professionals use to remotely protect a workforce at scale by mapping videos of visible and hidden hazards. This visually mapped, paperless, location based safety knowledge helps operations teams to stay aware of and manage risk 24/7 even when safety professionals and subject matter experts are not always there. SafetySpectrum also maps video journals of safe work practices and technical knowledge required to safety perform critical tasks. Learning Organizations with just and safe cultures use SafetySpectrum go beyond compliance.
Remote, Paperless Hazard Prevention & Control
SafetySpectrum takes an Organization's hard fought for, learned, safety knowledge and makes it visual, paperless and remote.
Going Beyond Compliance...
How do safety professionals use SafetySpectrum to remotely manage hazard prevention and control?
• Track and monitor hazards that can be eliminated or substituted until they are corrected.
• Control built in hazards that can not be eliminated nor substituted by using SafetySpectrum to map and remotely communicate the hazard location and controls to operational teams working near the hazards.
• Ensure that implemented hazard controls are effective by using SafetySpectrum to clearly map videos of the built in hazards. Use SafetySpectrum video hazards to communicate and visualize across the Organization why the hazard is dangerous and can cause (or has caused, or almost caused) a serious injury or fatality (SIF). Use SafetySpectrum video hazards to show how an operations team how can fail safely when they make a mistake while working near the hazard.
• Ensure that implemented hazard controls are continuously reviewed and updated by enabling Operations teams that encounter new (or evolved) risks to use SafetySpectrum to video journal a post-job video briefing to update the Organization's technical knowledge needed to work safely when in the vicinity of a mapped visible or hidden hazard.
• Use videos of hazards to enable processes involving highly hazardous chemicals to be visualized quickly by the operations team(s) working with or near the hazardous chemicals.
• Use videos of hazards to communicate emergency information and responsibilities to every person in the Organization.
• Enhance videos of hazards to show analysis, selection and training of personal protective equipment (PPE) in order to align the PPE with OSHA requirements (use, limitations, maintenance, storage).
Built for Safety Professionals
Safety professionals can't be everywhere at once...or can they? We built SafetySpectrum to remotely scale a safety professional's learned safety knowledge asynchronously across the operational teams they are charged with protecting from harm. SafetySpectrum gives safety professionals a mobile first strategy to help them protect operational teams with a higher level of situational awareness and technical expertise that the teams need to work safely during daily, non-repetitive, cognitive operations.
Map Visible & Hidden Hazards
Hidden hazards pose the greatest threat to those with even the most experience and wisdom. To protect themselves from these traps and "land mines", top performers maintain their situational awareness (SA) by using powerful information tools. SafetySpectrum's “In The Vicinity” is one of those tools.
Can You Protect Them When You’re Not There?
Senior leadership can overestimate their understanding of the complexity of the work being done, while underestimating the complexity of the risk relationship between persons, assets and hazards. Safety professionals know that to protect workers they must carefully map these risk relationships in terms of the upstream and downstream processes that surround this risk relationship.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
• KnowledgeKeeper is now SafetySpectrum
• Video Status Bar has a new indicator: [%] Video Percent Played
• Fixed Bug: US: Invitees: Grant Access: No longer crashes app
• Fixed Bug: App Icon: QuickLinks: In the Vin: Now properly loads hazards
• Fixed Bug: App no longer crashes when using In The Vicinity map and tapping (not long press) a video that is still processing.
• Other Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Always learning something new
It’s like Tom and the team have thought of everything! Everyday I learn a new way to use this amazing tool!
Even I can do it!!!!!
This is an outstanding app that allows me and our company to share information in video formate. What a great way to capture video of skill,knowledge, hazards and Geo location all on an app that I can share!!!!! It is extremely easy to use. Awesome!!!!!
App Hits the Mark
Great way to reach our audience and to have fun doing it. The app is capable without complication. We are looking forward to extended use. Thanks for the platform.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OPCON TECHNOLOGIES INC
- 16.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2021 OpCon Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.