Is this fish from a sustainable fish stock?
This app allows you to easily browse the information in The Status of Australian Fish Stocks Reports (SAFS). These are the most comprehensive guide to how Australia’s fish stocks are going.
Australia’s fish stocks are well managed and a majority are very healthy.
The majority of the Australian caught fish, eaten in Australia is included in the Reports. These are reviewed every two years and more species are added every time.
The work of over 140 of Australia’s leading fisheries scientists at your fingertips.
Maximum transparency and consistency in stock status reporting across jurisdictions.
Links to the full Reports including all reference documents.
- Added full fishery title definitions to the jurisdiction view for each stock.
- Fixed a bug that caused animation jitters on the home screen
- Fixed a bug that caused the bottom item in table views to be cut off
- FISHERIES RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CORP
- 85.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 FISHERIES RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CORP
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.