The Firebringer, a fallen god and bane of humanity, has wrought havoc on the world since his exile. Mankind constructed an Empire with a singular purpose: engage the Firebringer and his fiends in battle to defend humanity. After a millennia of fighting, the Firebringer has finally been defeated, and the Empire is left without purpose, spurring rebellion.
• Follow the journey of Urpina, Taria, Balmant, and Leonard as they call on their might and set out to carve a new future.
• Travel the world and engage in events in any order, or skip them entirely if you wish; your decisions affect the development of your story.
• Take charge and shape your own adventure with ultimate freedom of choice.
• Create a team of up to five capable fighters and engage in strategic turn-based combat, selecting from 9 weapon varieties. The composition of your group affects your abilities and impacts your tactics. The choices you make will define your legacy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Antidote to F2P RPGs
The battle system in this game really shines — you can start by just spamming attacks, but you will need to read all the tips to get the most out of the timeline, counters, attributes, roles, etc. Being a Japanese game, it does not do much hand-holding but expects you to discover much of the nuances yourself which could be aggravating but I find very gratifying.
This is a breath of fresh air compared to F2P titles with anemic battle systems, paywall and gacha mechanics. It’s nice to be enjoying battles as opposed to all the other busy work f2p titles need.
I haven’t see any prompt within the game to review it, which may explain the low number of reviews.
Great game, needs some major improvements
The game itself is amazing. However there are 3 big issues. I wish they'd be addressed especially with the high price of the game you'd expect some quality improvements.
1) No option to get the Japanese voice acting. You're stuck with English dub no matter what. The Japanese cast had some amazing people and not having them here is extremely disappointing. There should be an option to select downloadable voices / delete English voices.
2) The home bar for iPhone x devices is always appearing everytime you tap the screen. It's extremely bothersome. They need to fix it so it stays gone unless you swipe up on the bottom of the screen. This is an oversight that actually hinders the game since buttons are at the bottom of the screen and get blocked by the idiotic home bar graphic.
3) Lastly, there should be a static virtual joystick option. Floating joysticks just don't work as well as a joystick that is set in one spot. This emulates the feeling of a controller joystick that doesn't move around.
Also - shortening the app name so it fits under the icon would be nice. Sadly, SQE usually doesn't see any feedback and if I email them, they don't listen. And their best mobile rpg Chaos Rings 3 broke on ios13 and they won't bother fixing it. I wish SQE took more time to show they cared about their mobile customers.
Amazing game. Have never played any saga games till releasing on ios. These games are amazing imo. Love the openness and replay value. Highly recommend these rpgs to any final fantasy lover. Please keep the saga ports coming. Love premium rpgs
- SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
- 2 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018, 2019 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. ILLUSTRATION: TOMOMI KOBAYASHI
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.