The Firebringer, a fallen god and bane of humanity, has wrought havoc on the world since his exile. Mankind constructed an Empire with a singular purpose: engage the Firebringer and his fiends in battle to defend humanity. After a millennia of fighting, the Firebringer has finally been defeated, and the Empire is left without purpose, spurring rebellion.
• Follow the journey of Urpina, Taria, Balmant, and Leonard as they call on their might and set out to carve a new future.
• Travel the world and engage in events in any order, or skip them entirely if you wish; your decisions affect the development of your story.
• Take charge and shape your own adventure with ultimate freedom of choice.
• Create a team of up to five capable fighters and engage in strategic turn-based combat, selecting from 9 weapon varieties. The composition of your group affects your abilities and impacts your tactics. The choices you make will define your legacy!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, needs some major improvements
The game itself is amazing. However there are 3 big issues. I wish they'd be addressed especially with the high price of the game you'd expect some quality improvements.
1) No option to get the Japanese voice acting. You're stuck with English dub no matter what. The Japanese cast had some amazing people and not having them here is extremely disappointing. There should be an option to select downloadable voices / delete English voices.
2) The home bar for iPhone x devices is always appearing everytime you tap the screen. It's extremely bothersome. They need to fix it so it stays gone unless you swipe up on the bottom of the screen. This is an oversight that actually hinders the game since buttons are at the bottom of the screen and get blocked by the idiotic home bar graphic.
3) Lastly, there should be a static virtual joystick option. Floating joysticks just don't work as well as a joystick that is set in one spot. This emulates the feeling of a controller joystick that doesn't move around.
Also - shortening the app name so it fits under the icon would be nice. Sadly, SQE usually doesn't see any feedback and if I email them, they don't listen. And their best mobile rpg Chaos Rings 3 broke on ios13 and they won't bother fixing it. I wish SQE took more time to show they cared about their mobile customers.
Best game so far
Must play game. Fun fun fun game. Best gameplay and best soundtrack.
If you have a lot of time of your hands, this might be fun? Confusing battle mode, unless you meat requirements you have to re-do the battle, like things out of your control like an enemy counter attacking, will force you to re-so the battle, but only after the battle has been completed. It just took me 10minutes to fight one battle and I just started the game, it shouldn't be that difficult. The battles also don't give you any explanation, sometimes you can attack, sometimes not, sometimes you attack multiple times when you didn't command it to. So basically the game is playing itself and you're just watching a movie, since it only lets you select the commands it wants.
Way too many limitations.
- SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
- 2 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018, 2019 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. ILLUSTRATION: TOMOMI KOBAYASHI
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.