Sage CRM for iPhone is a mobile app that allows you and your team to work with Sage CRM in the office and on the go. The app is available in English, French, German, and Spanish.
- View and update Sage CRM data, even when you're offline. Your updates are automatically added to Sage CRM when you’re back online.
- Quickly find contact details of your customers.
- Set up and view a list of your key customers and opportunities.
- View and add meetings and tasks in the Sage CRM calendar.
- Easily import contacts from your iOS device to Sage CRM.
- View and log your communications with customers: emails, SMS text messages, and phone calls.
- View and add notes to contacts and opportunities in Sage CRM.
You must use one of the following Sage CRM versions:
- On-premise: Sage CRM 7.2 or later
- Cloud: Sage CRM Professional
Mobile device operating system:
- iOS 9.0 or later
In order to use Sage CRM for iPhone, your Sage CRM administrator must enable mobile access for your account in Sage CRM.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Would like to be able to create a task/appointment from the person. Having to go to the calendar and then having to select them via a spinner is crazy. Get beyond 50 people/companies and it doesn't scale.
Communications aren't linked/tied to the company when created so creates and complete record.
Also need the ability to associate About like the standard web picker.
Until the above are addressed, I cannot recommend. The most glaring one is the incomplete communication record.
- Sage Global Services Ltd
- 27.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 The Sage Group plc or its licensors. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.