Create your own colorful monster! Make your monster happy with paint, food, and decorations. When you’re finished, snap a photo to share with mom and dad. Make as many monsters as you like. Each monster is unique.
Sago Mini Monsters is a carefully-crafted activity which fosters feelings of pride, ownership, and nurturing. Part of the award-winning suite of Sago Mini apps, this app is sure to get your little one laughing.
• Swap eyes, horns, and mouths
• Color your monster
• Feed them a tasty snack
• Brush those big teeth
• Decorate your monster
• Snap a photo to save and share
• Perfect for 2-4 year olds
• Play without wi-fi or internet
• No in-app purchases or third-party advertising, so you and your child can play without interruptions!
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. We make apps and toys for preschoolers worldwide. Toys that seed imagination and grow wonder. We bring thoughtful design to life. For kids. For parents. For giggles.
It's our Monsters' favourite time of the year! Our favourite not-so-scary friends get a spoooky update with Halloween stickers, themes & other goodies.
Ratings and Reviews
This is awesome! But I wish that the monsters would have a little more to do other than be in a bunch of goo and eating and brushing their teeth. Maybe they can have hair and get a hair cut? Or go shopping for clothes that are free no stupid upgrades just have a picture of a shirt and have them press it and say buy yes or no and it won't cost them anything at all ..... Just a thought. But anyways the game is for little kids and I am 21 and I still play it.
just glad I got it for free ..
Some of this devs apps are good this one ..this one is just plain sad ..
Toca Mini has more to it then this ...
Toca Mini :
• Add amazing animated eyes, mouths, noses and eyebrows
• Choose from 60 colors and 78 reversible stamps
• Use stamps to create patterns, hair and clothes
• Take a snapshot and share your Minis!
• Lots of colorful backgrounds to choose from!
• Your Mini makes fun gestures and sounds as you're creating
• No rules or stress - create and play anyway you want!
• Kid-friendly interface
• No third-party advertising
• No in-app purchases
I got it free
5 paints pink, blue, yellow, orange, purple..
Very little to do besides poking out some eyes and features
Limited features few options for eyes, horns and mouths ...
Your forced to have these as well meaning you can't make the monster have 2 or one u have have to have 3 eyes you have to have horns ..no freedom ..
Limited items for the head/body..
Limited things to do ..just brush its teeth then they reset the monster ...
Flashes when coloring
So the app is basic, but my kid likes it. The problem is that when she first colors the monster the screen flashes black and back again as she colors. Like a strobe light. Once last that screen it’s normal again. I hope the glitch gets fixed ASAP.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.