Inspire early learning in this irresistibly cute app! Introduce little ones to numbers, shape recognition, matching and music fun with adorable puppies. Join Harvey and friends in four interactive activities designed to encourage learning through play. Dunk 10 fun-loving puppies into a giant outdoor tub to develop counting skills! Match toys, bones and socks to play fetch with Stella the pug! Explore ‘barking’ musical notes on a spectacular puppy piano! Have fun practicing colour recognition and sorting to feed your furry friends!
Learning has never been so lovable! This latest educational app from award-winning preschool brand - Sago Mini - is sure to ignite a love for puppies and playful learning.
• Learn and play with 10 adorable puppies including Harvey
• Enjoy 4 engaging activities for hours of open-ended fun
• Promote number recognition and counting skills
• Practice shape and colour recognition
• Play music on a one-of-a-kind puppy piano
• Count in more than 15 languages
• Ideal for toddlers and preschoolers, ages 2-5
• Whimsical artwork and custom sound design
• Play wherever you are - without WiFi or Internet
• Safe and kid-friendly - no in-app purchases or third-party advertising, play without any interruptions!
Count in more than 15 languages! To change the language, go to "Settings" on your device. Scroll down until you find Puppy Preschool. Tap "Language" and then select your desired language.
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. We make apps and toys for preschoolers worldwide. Toys that seed imagination and grow wonder. We bring thoughtful design to life. For kids. For parents. For giggles.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty good. Maybe some fixes
My 4 year old well....she loves it and almost plays on it for 14-15 minutes but......I can’t buy ANYTHING witch is good but...my 4 year old does not know how to give food remember I helped her but she still needs it so you cannot drag the food she wants it to tap the food bowl then food goes in it enough of that so ya
My 4 year old is obsessed
My daughter loves this app... it’s the first thing on her mind when she wakes up. She loves dogs but we can’t have one at home and this does the trick, at least until we manage to make some space for a real one. We paid a $3 dollar one time fee and honestly is nothing when you see your kid so entertained with a smile on her face at all times.
Great for 2 yr olds
All the Sago apps are great and this one is definitely included. This keeps my son engaged for a good half hour. By only request is that they make the matching game more complex. The pattern is a little too easy to follow. Also, please make an app that involves counting to 100. Kids should be exposed to more than just the #10.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sago Sago Toys Inc.
- 139.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2016 Sago Sago Toys Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.