Get unlimited access to our complete collection of award-winning games!
Travel with Harvey, Jinja, Robin and Jack as you explore space, fly through a forest, build a robot, design a monster, drive a firetruck, deep-sea dive, become a superhero, visit your friends and more – all in one whimsical world.
*** Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award, Webby's Nomination, Academics' Choice Smart Media Award, Kidscreen Award and a W3 Mobile App Design Award ***
Perfect for preschoolers!
Featured in the New York Times, Guardian and USA Today
“All of their apps are a treat for children.” – Guardian
• Road Trip (Parent’s Choice – Gold 2016)
• Babies (Webby’s – Honoree)
• Monsters (Cinekid App of the Year – Runner Up)
& many, many more!
Plus, members get exclusive first access to new releases and updates.
NEW FEATURE: Magic Camera – bring the Sago Mini characters to life!
Using the magic of AR (augmented reality), bring Robin to life with your device's camera. Simply point it at flat surface, and watch as Robin magically appears and interacts with her surroundings. *This feature requires an AR-kit enabled device running iOS 11.3 and above.
Exclusive: Sago Mini Mail!
You’ve got mail! Get regular correspondence from characters, as they snap and share their adventures with you.
• Unlimited access to our complete collection of games, all in one kid-friendly app
• COPPA and kidSAFE certified
• Play predownloaded games without WiFi or internet
• Exclusive content, updated monthly
• Use one subscription across multiple devices
• Get regular updates from your favourite characters
• Members get early first access to all new games and releases
• Perfect for kids aged 2-5
• No third-party advertising or in-app purchases for members
• Makes a perfect gift for curious kids
New users will have access to a free trial at the time of sign-up! After your free trial, you can choose to subscribe on a monthly or annual basis. And if you change your mind at any point, cancellation is easy through your iTunes settings.
• When you confirm your purchase, payment will be charged through your iTunes account.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Don’t want to auto-renew? Manage your account and renewal settings in your user Account Settings.
• You can use your subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID. Like all Apple subscriptions, Sago Mini World can’t use family sharing to share subscriptions across different Apple IDs.
• Cancel your subscription anytime through your Account Settings, without cancellation fee.
• If you need help, have questions, or want to say ‘hi’, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sago Mini
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. We make apps, games and toys for preschoolers worldwide. Toys that seed imagination and grow wonder. We bring thoughtful design to life. For kids. For parents. For giggles.
We love making new friends!
Facebook: Sago Mini
This update includes some behind-the-scenes fixes for a better play experience!
Ratings and Reviews
LOVE it. BUT Will not let me sign in! :(
I want to start off by saying that I would’ve given this a 5 star rating if I wasn’t having the problem I am going to mention. Other than the issue I’m having, my child (17 months) LOVES this game! There’s so much to do with this app- SO MANY games... he can stay entertained for a long time. It definitely helps to whip the iPad out at a restaurant or a store, etc, when he gets a little frustrated and doesn’t want to behave properly in public. It keeps him happy and calm, as well as developing new skills and learning so much! It’s adorable and fun and my husband and I sometimes find ourselves playing with this as well!
My only issue is that we have paid for the game on our iPad. But when I have tried to log-in with that same account on my iPhone, it cuts off right after I put the birth year. I have never been able to get past that point. So therefore, he can only use the iPad to play. And sometimes my husband needs it for work, so I’m left only with my phone. I would like for this problem to be fixed. I’ve already updated, so I know that’s not the issue. Please help fix this- my son and I would certainly appreciate it!
All around it’s a perfect game for any child of any age and I highly recommend downloading it, it’s worth purchasing! :)
Developer Response ,
Hi there – thanks for getting in touch! It looks like you've encountered a bug! We'd love to help you fix this issue – could you reach out to us at email@example.com? This will put you in touch with our tech support team! Thanks so much!
The Best Kids Game Ever
My children feel in love with the beloved characters. The beautiful interface and the ease of use. I love that the play is only limited by ones imagination and the vast world of sago mini is worth every penny spent for unlimited access to all the games. My children unknowingly learn so much from the games. They learn about how things work, physics, spacial reasoning and soooooooo much more. I would love to see them work reading, writing and arithmetic into the some games as well.
We signed up for the postcard program, but sadly it ended. Sago Mini compensated us by sending 2 fish figures for my 2 children that use the app as well as a wonderful hand written post card expressing their apology that we missed out on the program. Along with 18 sticker sheets. With that kind gesture they have won the hearts and support of me and my children.
Best kids app out there!!!!!!!!!
My toddler son loves these games
These are great games for a toddler. He had a hard time with some of them at first but his skill and familiarity with the game increased really fast, and now he navigates to the games he wants to play and can pretty much do whatever he wants on his own. My one criticism is that the tooth brushing and in the monster game and the sponge bath in the bug builder is a bit too hard for him to do. I’m sure he will figure it out before long, but those actions are a little bit harder for some reason. Maybe the developers can tone down how much swiping that takes. Overall it’s a fantastic game. It’s really worth the subscription if you have a toddler. They will get more entertainment value out of it than you will any AAA game title as an adult.
- Sago Sago Toys Inc.
- 551.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sago Sago Toys
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Annual Subscription $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.