Join Sago Mini World and get unlimited access to our complete collection of 30+ award-winning games, all in one kid-friendly app!
Travel with Harvey, Jinja, Robin and Jack as you explore space, fly through a forest, build a robot, design a monster, drive a firetruck, deep-sea dive, become a superhero, visit your friends and more – all in one whimsical world.
*** Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award, Webby's Nomination, Academics' Choice Smart Media Award, Kidscreen Award and a W3 Mobile App Design Award ***
Perfect for preschoolers!
Featured in the New York Times, Guardian and USA Today
“All of their apps are a treat for children.” – Guardian
• Airport (App of the Day, 2019)
• Village (App of the Day, 2019)
• Road Trip (Parent’s Choice – Gold 2016)
• Babies (Webby’s – Honoree)
• Monsters (Cinekid App of the Year – Runner Up)
• Magic Camera – bring the Sago Mini characters to life!
& many, many more!
Plus, members get access to our new games, releases and updates first.
Share one Sago Mini World subscription with the whole family – regardless of platform or device
• Unlimited access to our complete collection of games, all in one kid-friendly app
• COPPA and kidSAFE certified
• Play predownloaded games without WiFi or internet
• Exclusive content, updated monthly
• Use one subscription across multiple devices
• Get regular updates from your favourite characters
• Members get early first access to all new games and releases
• Perfect for kids aged 2-5
• No third-party advertising or in-app purchases for members
• Makes a perfect gift for curious kids
New users will have access to a free trial at the time of sign-up! After your free trial, you can choose to subscribe on a monthly or annual basis. And if you change your mind at any point, cancellation is easy through your iTunes settings.
• When you confirm your purchase, payment will be charged through your iTunes account.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Don’t want to auto-renew? Manage your account and renewal settings in your user Account Settings.
• You can use your subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID. Like all Apple subscriptions, Sago Mini World can’t use family sharing to share subscriptions across different Apple IDs.
• Cancel your subscription anytime through your Account Settings, without cancellation fee.
• If you need help, have questions, or want to say ‘hi’, get in touch at email@example.com
About Sago Mini
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. We make apps, games and toys for preschoolers worldwide. Toys that seed imagination and grow wonder. We bring thoughtful design to life. For kids. For parents. For giggles.
We love making new friends!
Facebook: Sago Mini
NEW GAME: Sago Mini Camping! Ready for adventure, happy campers? Escape the Big City to the great outdoors with your forest-loving friends! There are snacks to grill, canoes to paddle, caves to explore and fish to catch. While you’re at it, the park ranger spotted a UFO in the distance – think you can help find it?
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sago Mini World offers more than 20 games, which can be downloaded to play offline (perfect for long journeys). Featuring familiar characters from the Sago Mini franchise, Sago Mini World will have your little ones building robots, designing monsters, exploring space, and more.
LOVE it. BUT Will not let me sign in! :(
I want to start off by saying that I would’ve given this a 5 star rating if I wasn’t having the problem I am going to mention. Other than the issue I’m having, my child (17 months) LOVES this game! There’s so much to do with this app- SO MANY games... he can stay entertained for a long time. It definitely helps to whip the iPad out at a restaurant or a store, etc, when he gets a little frustrated and doesn’t want to behave properly in public. It keeps him happy and calm, as well as developing new skills and learning so much! It’s adorable and fun and my husband and I sometimes find ourselves playing with this as well!
My only issue is that we have paid for the game on our iPad. But when I have tried to log-in with that same account on my iPhone, it cuts off right after I put the birth year. I have never been able to get past that point. So therefore, he can only use the iPad to play. And sometimes my husband needs it for work, so I’m left only with my phone. I would like for this problem to be fixed. I’ve already updated, so I know that’s not the issue. Please help fix this- my son and I would certainly appreciate it!
All around it’s a perfect game for any child of any age and I highly recommend downloading it, it’s worth purchasing! :)
Developer Response ,
Hi there – thanks for getting in touch! It looks like you've encountered a bug! We'd love to help you fix this issue – could you reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org? This will put you in touch with our tech support team! Thanks so much!
Great customer service support
I contacted Sego Mini regarding some of their other apps I purchased. They weren’t working with zoom. I’m a speech language pathologist so I was trying to use the apps during teletherapy sessions. Customer service got back to me right away and helped me through my problem and works to find a solution. They said I could try the app in world that might not have a problem. It worked fine! I like all the sego mini apps but I especially like the exploring apps like forest flyer, space explorer, ocean swimmer, super hero since you see a small sequence that happens. When I’m working on retelling events and expanding language children will often say something so they can move on and see something new. I also like the other apps like boats and the road trip one. I’m able to elicit a lot of language with it.
Only reason I gave world 4 stars and not 5 is because they have all of their apps into one it needs to load before you can play. When I’m using it in therapy it’s hard to justify the wait time. At least there is a scene you look at while it loads and I’m able to talk about different things moving around.
I usually don’t use a lot of apps in therapy but sego mini apps are a go to of mine when I do use them!
- Sago Sago Toys Inc.
- 392.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Sago Sago Toys
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Annual Subscription $44.99
- Holiday Sale – Monthly Plan $4.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.