Do your banking right from your mobile device 24/7
Introducing E-Transactions new mobile banking application Sahlh GO, created to offer you fast, convenient and useful mobile banking services. Just link your Sahlh Card, Cash Card or your ATM debit card and you’re ready to go.
With Sahlh GO mobile banking application experience the following services:
- Top-Ups to all prepaid phone numbers (Sudani - MTN - Zain).
- Pay Bills to all postpaid phone numbers (Sudani - MTN - Zain).
- Send money from your Sahlh Card, Cash Card or your ATM debit card.
- Receive money to your Sahlh Card, Cash Card and ATM debit card.
- Buy your electricity or your friends in the easiest way.
- Manage your profile and add as Many cards as you need.
- Pay your custom bills.
- Pay Using Sahlh Pay.
- Pay for your kid's admission (Higher Education).
- Send Money to unbanked people and let them cash it out from E-Transactions MPOS or any ATM that accept cordless cashout.
What makes Sahlh GO different?
- EASY to access your account on your iPhone or iPod.
- Top-Ups to your favorite prepaid, Post Paid phone numbers and meter numbers as well.
- Transfer money to all Sahlh GO user without knowing there Sahlh Card, Cash Card, and ATM Debit Cards pan number.
- Add your Favorite List to easy access you Meter number, Phone number or Sahlh Card, Cash Card and ATM Debit Cards pan number.
- Rearranging your icons as you like.
Whit Sahlh GO time to GO mobile.
- Bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Sometimes when purchasing telecom top-up the transaction halts and no obvious error message appear. The funds do get withdrawn but the topup doesn’t get topped
Please fix. Also adding email receipts for any transaction will be nice
راائع جدا ، لكن التواصل وابداء الملاحظات مفقوده مع المطورين ، الموقع الموجود في التطبيق لايعمل والايميل ايضا ،
Like it but
The error that found it doesn't support bank of Khartoum that is why I get error late reply but any way thank you good luck
What is the banks that supporting your app
Developer Response ,
in which transaction that you get this error
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.