SaidThat - Social Reviews 12+
Share, review, and discuss!
Designed for iPhone
SaidThat is the world's first review and recommendation app powered exclusively by your friends and people you trust. Say goodbye to fake reviews and biased critics. No more wondering what movie to watch, who else is watching the same TV shows as you, what podcasts are hot, or what's an excellent book to read for that upcoming trip. We fundamentally believe reviews and ratings should be social and so we built an app from the ground up to do just that. So whether you are a bookworm, movie buff, TV binger, or podcast enthusiast, we have something for everyone! We believe everyone's opinion matters... at least to their friends!
At a high level, SaidThat lets you share and receive recommendations for all your favorite content so you're always in the loop. It also helps you discover what's new and hot right now in your circle. You can say goodbye to FOMO. Additionally, unlike traditional review sites and apps, if you recommend something on SaidThat and they follow your recommendation, you can earn some money. Just like a big-time influencer! We built all of this while fundamentally respecting your privacy to the maximum of our ability. Any data you provide to us is never sold to advertisers.
- An easy-to-use queue system that "automagically" saves and sorts anything recommended to you or that you saved for later. No more writing things down in your notes app or other places.
- In-app searching for all your content in one spot. You don't need separate apps to find and research podcasts, movies, TV shows, or books!
- Only see reviews, recommendations, and discussions from people you follow. No annoying trending or public section, just the honest opinions of your own social circle.
- Quickly see who else is watching, reading, or listening to the same things as you. Enjoy discovering which people you follow are up to the same things as you and geeking out over the newest episode or entry in the series.
- Built-in podcast player, so whether you're a podcast aficionado or you can't even name a single one, SaidThat makes it easy and seamless to listen to any episode.
- See what's the highest/lowest/most split rated, most watched/read/or listened to, and most loved content in your network right from one screen.
- Fun discussions tagged to exactly what content you're talking about. Want to discuss the latest episode with just your friends who saw it? Done! Want to ask the people who have read a book for their thoughts? Easy! Want to make sure nothing gets spoiled for you before you get around to watching it? No worries! Our "smart spoilers system" will automatically blur out discussions for things, you haven't seen yet.
- Keep track of your activity history for movies, TV shows, podcasts, and books all in one spot. Just like your friends, we don't care where or how you watched something. Just that you did!
- Are you a fan of things like Spotify's yearly wrapped? Well, we have you covered with our built-in stats for all supported content. You can check out your stats and the stats of those you follow whenever you want!
Supported Content (More coming soon!):
- TV Shows
SaidThat is just getting started and will be expanding and changing along the way, but we hope you'll join us in our social review revolution! Reviews should be social, let's make them!
Feedback or ideas? Please let's know at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Improved the consistency of spoiler blurs across devices
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements around the in-app podcast player
- Reverted floating tab bar based on user feedback
- Review posts should now be more accurate in only being about the item you are reviewing
- Announcing our new “Suggest Me” feature. This is the reincarnation of the Discover page, but now if you’re struggling to find a movie to watch, a book to read, etc. you can use our Suggest Me feature to get instant recommendations from your network! We support a variety of “lists” such as highest rated/lowest rated, most watched, and recently watched. More lists are coming soon!
- Various speed-ups! Hopefully, the app is much faster for you
- You can now report recommendations
Ratings and Reviews
I love sharing my thoughts on TV shows and movies. It’s super easy to do here. And I get to see what my friends are recommending. Great app.
Love the app and the concept. Its the go-to for my friends and I
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SaidThat, Inc.
- 54.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2023 SaidThat, Inc.