SAIL Magazine is the world's leading sailing magazine. Whether it's cruising, racing, or lifestyle, our editorial mission is to educate, inspire and enable active sailors at every level and to celebrate the sport in words and images.
SAIL Subscription Options:
Single Issue: $5.99
1 Year Subscription (12 issues): $11.99
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost for renewal of an annual subscription is $11.99.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
To make your reading experience even better, we update the app regularly.
This update includes:
- Minor bug fixes
- General performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
UPDATED APP NOW WORKS!!!!!!
UPDATE: Latest update now works on IPAD!!!!! Sail Magazine is no longer able to download my subscriptions on the IPAD. Now I see another with the same issue. Past reviews reveal that this app is unstable. Will not renew and will warn others.
UPDATE: THE MAGAZINE IS STABLE UNDER NOOK APP ON IPAD. Buy from Barnes and Nobles. NOT iTunes . This app has been a rip off for a long time. In all fairness most likely from iOS 8.0.2. But still Active Interest Media are the thieves. Not Sail magazine. Staff sympathetic but the developers are lazy for allowing this to go on as long as this has been and truly do not see a happy outcome. Run like your hair is on fire from iTunes magazine subscriptions
Since downloading the new app I cannot access my past downloads nor can I download the new magazine without starting a new subscription. ITUNES says it is a magazine problem and the magazine says it cannot do anything since I purchased the subscription through ITUNEs. The email address for the developer doesn't accept mail and a phone call to the developer said its not their problem. I've now cancelled my automatic renewal and will not renew my print subscription when it expires.
Getting a little better, but still a long way to go.
They Finally got the November and December 2013 issues up, with December only 1 month past the newsstand release, but much better then the 2 month delay of the November and October issues. There is still the issue of past subscribers losing the previous "paid" purchases of issues earlier then August 2013 when they switched their app company. Hopefully this gets resolved...
- Active Interest Media, Inc
- 91.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 SAIL Magazine
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year | SAIL Magazine $11.99
- 1 Month | SAIL Magazine $2.99
- MHS Spring 2014 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.