SailPilot Greece is the first Sailing Directions mobile app for the Greek Archipelago (Greek Waters Pilot).
SailPilot Greece includes detailed information about coasts, ports, navigational dangers, sailing into bays and ports and any other necessary elements for safe navigation. Geographical, tourist, weather and supplies information is also included. Please note that photos and sketches shown in this app are supportive to the text. They are not to be used for navigational purposes. They are intended to be read in conjunction with the official nautical charts.
SailPilot includes the Greek Ports Guide, with Port Authorities, Provisions (Fuel, Supermarket, Bakeries), Yacht Services (Diving Centers, Repairs) and Tourism Services (Restaurants, Cafe, Bars, Tourist Attractions, ATM, Car Rentals, Pharmacies, Hospitals, Airports).
SailPilot includes an advanced Route Planner and My Routes (ability to save, update & email your Routes).
SailPilot Greece contains the latest information that was collected and elaborated by Hartis team during their surveys.
- Advanced Route Planner
- My Routes (ability to save, update & email your Routes)
- Notices to Mariners (May 2020)
- Updated Points of Interest description & photos
- Enhanced Greek Ports Guide, added Provisions (Fuel, Supermarket, Bakeries), Yacht Services (Diving Centers, Repairs) and Tourism Services (Restaurants, Cafe, Bars, Tourist Attractions, ATM, Car Rentals, Pharmacies, Hospitals, Airports)
- Bug fixes & performance improvements
- HARTIS Ltd
- 133.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- HARTIS Integrated Nautical Services Ltd © 2014 - 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Cyclades Sailing Area of Greek Waters Pilot $15.99
- Saronic Islands Sailing Area of Greek Waters Pilot $13.99
- Ionian Islands Sailing Area of Greek Waters Pilot $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.