Bring Sailing World Magazine to life with the iPad and/or iPhone app. Check out Sailing's World digital editions, the clear choice for sailors who enjoy competition and want the best in speed under sail, plus:
• Exclusive in-depth coverage of races and events
• Latest sailing trends
• Expert racing instruction and time-shaving technical tips
• Unbiased reviews of the latest boats, equipment and technology
• Stunning photography
***With annual subscriptions
***Enjoy a FREE Preview Issue. Go into the in-app store and download a FREE preview. If you like it, buy the full issue for US$3.99 or subscribe.
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Sailing World through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (4 issues) for US$14.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
In this app you will find these features:
• A free sample issue
• The ability to buy a single issue.
• New high resolution image featuring Pinch & Zoom
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
"Sign Up" removed from subscription purchase path.
Ratings and Reviews
Every new issue of Sailing World, Wired, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Time, Soundings, Skiing, Powder, Foreign Affairs and others prompts me for subscription verification. It’s reeeeeally annoying and unnecessarily disruptive to have to verify my subscriptions time and time and time again — on the same iPad. So much so that after years of hoping magazine publishers will finally get it together I’ve stopped renewals.
Only available in portrait mode
I wont recommend this app. Many of the pages in the real magazine are designed to be view as a two page spread. You can't get the view in the app because you can only see one page at a time. It's definitely not optimized for a tablet. I'd stay away from anything by Bonnier until they put a little more effort into presenting their subscribers a good experience.
Not what I expected
As a print subscriber I expected to have access to the digital version for my iPad. Even one of the folks at the subscription services department thought it was included. Not so. And it should be. I will look for other places to spend my subscription budget. You really should get with the times Bonnier.
- Bonnier Corporation
- 126.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Sailing World Magazine, a publication of Bonnier Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- July/August 2011 $3.99
- 1 Month Subscription $1.99
- 1 Year Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.