Bring Sailing World Magazine to life with the iPad and/or iPhone app. Check out Sailing's World digital editions, the clear choice for sailors who enjoy competition and want the best in speed under sail, plus:
• Exclusive in-depth coverage of races and events
• Latest sailing trends
• Expert racing instruction and time-shaving technical tips
• Unbiased reviews of the latest boats, equipment and technology
• Stunning photography
***With annual subscriptions
***Enjoy a FREE Preview Issue. Go into the in-app store and download a FREE preview. If you like it, buy the full issue for US$3.99 or subscribe.
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Sailing World through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (4 issues) for US$14.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
In this app you will find these features:
• A free sample issue
• The ability to buy a single issue.
• New high resolution image featuring Pinch & Zoom
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
-Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Subscription rarely works
I have had to cancel, re load over and over and then once in a while it works, but it usually just reverts to a blank white page
Every new issue of Sailing World, Wired, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Time, Soundings, Skiing, Powder, Foreign Affairs and others prompts me for subscription verification. It’s reeeeeally annoying and unnecessarily disruptive to have to verify my subscriptions time and time and time again — on the same iPad. So much so that after years of hoping magazine publishers will finally get it together I’ve stopped renewals.
Only available in portrait mode
I wont recommend this app. Many of the pages in the real magazine are designed to be view as a two page spread. You can't get the view in the app because you can only see one page at a time. It's definitely not optimized for a tablet. I'd stay away from anything by Bonnier until they put a little more effort into presenting their subscribers a good experience.
- Bonnier Corporation
- 49.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Sailing World Magazine, a publication of Bonnier Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Sailing World Magazine $1.99
- Sailing World Magazine $19.99
- July/Aug. 2013 $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.