Saint Paul College—A Community & Technical College, ranked the #1 Community College in the nation by Washington Monthly in both 2010 and 2013, wants you to stay connected, even when you’re on the go. This app provides resources for students to keep up with campus events and manage your schedule. We also have information on student groups and clubs, campus services, and other ways to help you navigate Saint Paul College.
• Access to D2L, Email, and eServices
• Set your own schedule to make sure you don’t miss any critical dates or events
• Information about campus services
• Information about student organizations and associations
Improved the performance of the app on iPhone X.
Other small bugfixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It's good place to start. Instructors are always helpful. I'm glad to be part of Saint Paul College family.
All SPC students should have this!
Super easy to use and everything is in one place! Worth getting!!
Can't log in
- Saint Paul College: A Community and Technical College
- 104.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Ready Education
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.