Saint Paul College—A Community & Technical College, ranked the #1 Community College in the nation by Washington Monthly in both 2010 and 2013, wants you to stay connected, even when you’re on the go. This app provides resources for students to keep up with campus events and manage your schedule. We also have information on student groups and clubs, campus services, and other ways to help you navigate Saint Paul College.
• Access to D2L, Email, and eServices
• Set your own schedule to make sure you don’t miss any critical dates or events
• Information about campus services
• Information about student organizations and associations
Improved the performance of the app on iPhone X.
Other small bugfixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Five Stars for Saint Paul College!
Through not just the words but the actions of teachers and people in charge of running the school such as student life, Onestop, counselors, safety and violence prevention and other and other offices and it’s people throughout the school I give a great, big shout out too because at Saint Paul College not just tells students what they can offer but actually listens to students needs, how they are feeling and what they want.
Meetings like student senate give a lot of the decision making power to students like money, community opportunities and what to do next to plan the colleges future.
A lot of what the big, giant schools will do is show off on their flashy academics and programs but rarely will they listen to a word of what the students are telling or have to say even if they do even more rarely will action be taken for the students by not only students but also by the staff as well because they not only say they want students to succeed but through action prove to students their commitment to students succeeding. This is what is so unique about Saint Paul College unlike any other school I have been to throughout my whole life.
Rate Stpaulcollege app
The app is fantastic. Especially the event section, it allows us to know what events are coming up and to stay inform of what’s going on in Saint Paul college.
It's good place to start. Instructors are always helpful. I'm glad to be part of Saint Paul College family.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Saint Paul College: A Community and Technical College
- 112.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Ready Education
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.