Sakay.ph is your commuting lifesaver. We provide the most accurate and efficient directions around Metro Manila. Sakay.ph features:
• A comprehensive, crowd-sourced route database
• Easy to use, step-by-step directions
• Comparisons by trip time and cost
• All the major transit modes:
— Regular buses and P2P buses
— MRT, LRT, and PNR trains
— UV Express
— Comet eJeeps
— Pasig River Ferry
Stay up to date by following or liking us:
- 3.13.12 Enables Modern Jeep routes in Route Explorer
- 3.13.11 Includes additional LRT1 information via ikotMNL and a notice about frontliner routes
- 3.13.10 Includes additional route information and a preference toggle for Modern Jeeps
- 3.13.9 Introduces Modern Jeeps and distinguishes frontliner routes
- 3.13.8 Fixes issues with opening sakay.ph links
- 3.13.7 Fixes an issue with refreshing buses on the map
- 3.13.6 Fixes issues with duplicate buses and places
- 3.13.5 Fixes issues when saving new places, and when opening links in the route explorer
- 3.13.4 Shows what direction a bus is facing.
- 3.13.3 Fixes bugs in report submissions and includes design tweaks for newer iPhones.
- 3.13.2 Fixes a bug where bus locations would not appear.
- 3.13.1 Includes filters. Now you should only see buses relevant to the current route.
Wondering where that bus is? This update shows bus gps locations (where available) on the map. Catch that ride even easier now.
This release also includes the usual bugfixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very useful but kind of incomplete
Its accurate but it is not complete and doesn’t show other route options maybe because it is a community based app they get their knowledge on other people who are suggesting other alternative route and then it’ll show in the future which i did to give us the complete option on how to go to the location. This is a very good and useful app and it will be much better if us users keep on suggesting alternative route therefore helping the app and users to get more complete route options
Great App to get around
I found this App to be pretty useful during my trip to Manila, and certainly better than using Google Maps. The interface is pretty good with the newer version. I just wish traffic wasn’t so horrendous in this city!! If sidewalks existed I could probably walk to my destination faster.
Essential app for the Philippines
This app doesn’t always tell you the correct drop off or pickup locations but they’re never that far off from the actual location. Very useful for the Philippines, even for native Filipinos. It will save you money when you think you have to take a Grab if you don’t know how to get to where you need to go.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.